• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - Angel Acausality+ Grand Priest EE Downgrade

All angels including Grand Priest have Acausality Type 1 without any justification.
Grand Priest have EE ( profile says by whis statement)
Can a supporter of verse give a scan for this so it could be added to their profiles or it should it be nuked to oblivion.

Last edited:
I also haven't seen this one. 🗿
I remember It could be the alternate timeline thing where DB characters are rendered unaffected by changes in the past like green zamasu but that was with the ring and alternate timeline was already created so I highly doubt.

Last edited:
I remember It could be the alternate timeline thing where DB characters are rendered unaffected by changes in the past like green zamasu but that was with the ring and alternate timeline was already created so I highly doubt.
Yeah without time ring they shouldn't have acausality.

That's specifically how time travel works in DB, so that shouldn't exist, except maybe by time ring (iirc) time travel just pops out a new timeline

Acausality Type 1 needs to be removed from not just the angels, but everyone in DB since when the past is changed, the result is a new timeline that become causally disconnected from the original timeline, and that's why they're not affected in the future

It's not acausality when there's no causal conenection between these timelines anymore

Acausality Type 1 needs to be removed from not just the angels, but everyone in DB since when the past is changed, the result is a new timeline that become causally disconnected from the original timeline, and that's why they're not affected in the future

It's not acausality when there's no causal conenection between these timelines anymore
What about existence erasure?

Now that I think about black Goku was unaffected even after death of past zamasu not because of acausality but because both are separate timelines, so yeh it must be removed from all

It's actually implied that gods of destruction can affect characters in different timelines as well. So, Zamasu only survived because of the time ring.
They were just giving opinions but we're not sure if work. They thought if zamasu will be killed future will be back to normal but that didn't happened.

And whis explaination on "what will happen if past got changed and how will it affect future"? they really didn't
Not really they know how time rings are formed which means they know how timelines work and trunks literally explained it in the very same scene albeit very vaguely.

This thread is just about removing Acausality from all Angels and EE from the Grand Priest right? If people have problems with other characters having Acausality, I think a new thread should be made for that. As for this thread, I think it was unanimously accepted, so the changes can be applied.

Not really they know how time rings are formed which means they know how timelines work and trunks literally explained it in the very same scene albeit very vaguely.
Then it doesn't make sense for whis to explain "how changes in past can affect future drastically in bad way", when he should have said "it doesn't matter what happens here, black is in another timeline".

This thread is just about removing Acausality from all Angels and EE from the Grand Priest right? If people have problems with other characters having Acausality, I think a new thread should be made for that. As for this thread, I think it was unanimously accepted, so the changes can be applied.
Well yeah good point no derailing.

Yes I have many other thread planned for that propose so let it be @Reiner

I think we could wait a bit for acausality because I remember there was an explanation, although I don't remember neither what it was nor if it was right or wrong.
I say to wait just because someone could come up with something more than what it's already been said.
If this is all, then remove it.

I can't tell the reason behind El Grande Padre having EE, aside from the manga statement, so yeah it could be removed.

Back