• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (Castlevania) vs. Hades (Saint Seiya)

lemme explain:

Dracula's arsenal: nothing Hades cannot counter except for Conceptual manipulation (which Im not sure if its usable in battle).

Hades' arsenal: possible causality manipulation.

The rest either they both have it or isnt really giving the edge.

Oh, and about regen: Hades' sword should be able to negate it.

Not voting until someone explains Dracula's concept manipulation.

Dracula takes this(EDIT: He still wins in my opinion, but this is not an easy match. We're talking Castlevania 3 levels of difficulty.) Dracula has these as winning and losing points for him:

Superior Immortality'(Not sure how relevant this is)'. Hades only has type 1, 2 and 4 immortality while Drac has Types 3, 7 and 8 added to this as well. As long as Chaos is around, who should be far stronger than Dracula or Hades, The Dark Lord will return. Mid Godly' Regen does NOT help Dracula in this case, mainly because Hades can negate that level of regen(very impressive on his part).

Most of the abilities these two have don't do much to each other, but one thing to note that could help out Hades is that Dracula doesn't get access to his army, which means that he cannot combine with Death, or just have him around in general. Hades is also a lot smarter than Dracula, similar to this being pointed out in the Dracula v.s. Pontos thread.

Lastly, we get to the reason why Dracula wins this fight(with extreme difficulty). Hades created and maintained Hell, Elysium, and the Hyperdimension. Dracula has not just his castles(which are their own dimensions), but the six rings of The Abyss, which are universes in themselves. In terms of raw AP, Dracula beats Hades, and this should be the deciding factor, especially when most of their abilities aren't doing too much in this fight. While it is true Matt pointed out that Hades' feat was pretty casual, after Dracula's death to Julius his power still managed to control The Abyss.

Hades actually can kill people with Mid-Godly Regen. It destroys body and soul.

Dracula's army is irrelevant since this is just Dracula.

Hell, Elysium and the Hyperdimension are something Hades can do on his sleep. He gets powerscaling from the Titans which makes him a more impressive Tier 2.

Wow, never knew that Hades' regen negation went that far. So this is why Hades is regarded so highly as a 2-C even when Pontos and the Digimon are around.

I'll make sure to remove the part involving his army, though I remember summoning coming up in a few SMT threads a while back, and I wonder they both fall under this problem of "just the character".

I'll still be keeping my vote on Drac for now because of The Abyss being maintained after he was put down for good by Julius, as well as his power being regarded so highly by the Sorrow cast in general, considering Soma Cruz is the strongest character in Castlevania unless you count God himself. Also, How strong are the Titans exactly? I don't know too much about SS to really compare.

Back