• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eggman has the advantage in AP and Dura....But that's practically it.

Iron Man has the intelligence, versatility and all in all better ranged offensive as well as superior ranged attacks.

Going with him

I would have to go with Tony here do to having a better arsenal of abilitie and comparable intelligence. How good are eggman black holes.

Eggman's black holes only last seconds and can be outpaced with good mobility (i.e. Tony's flight).

Though it's capable of one-shotting peeps with Sonic's durability.

I recall 2 intances where Tony overpowered the gravity pull of something similar to a black hole. One was a BFRing wormhole in his Model 42 (Which is inferior to Model 45), another where he escaped a pseudo black hole in his Model 5 (Can't find the link). This should cover at least some resistance to high gravity, against his black holes.

Tony can just simply drain him from energy, throuw an electromagnetic pulse to damage and disrupt his tech, hack him (Depens of how good is Robonik anti-hacking system), magnetize him (If the mecha has some magnetic component), etc etc.

Going with Stank for now.

Iron Man now has a neutral record in the comics and a positive in the MCU

I say he's finally in a positive status

Back