• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade x to x 9-B (Spy x Family revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's not Hunter x Hunter.
Time to stab one of my favorite verses in the back! It's time to downgrade the Attack Potency.

Old Values

That's... that's it, the verse (which consists of 3 profiles) is 9-A because of that feat. However, several problems rose up from the discussion of said feat, like how the car does not even break the light pole it hits, or how the timeframe is dubious.
We accepted it to use it as a placeholder for the Anime version. But we don't need to do that at all, because KE won't make sense no matter how much we lower it.

Thus, I made a new calc for this feat in particular, as well as collected a few other calcs to address a new rating for the verse.

New Values

The red ones require an evaluation. Green ones are good to go.
I've edited Wooden Table feat, so it needs reevaluation.

This thread intends to replace the unreliable Car Kicking feat and downgrade the verse to Wall level, as well as giving better results to other feats. Scaling of Loid to Yor is allowed to be debated here, as it influences which value is applied to him.

EDIT:

It was stated that, if Yor is a 100, Loid would be a 70, thus, if Yor is 5.85 MegaJoules, Loid would be 4.1 MegaJoules.

Last edited:
I would probably say not completely since you'd end up with a Farmer with a Shotgun situation. But saying "Comparable to, but weaker than Yor" is alright imo.
It's an isolated scale (Only Loid and Yor are compared) so it should be fine, no? We can change if said scale grows in any contradictory way in future guides

If it's just them and we dont get like Anya with 5 STR then just fine.

can't do yor vs gray fox post crt
angry-jotaro.gif

I agree I guess, though for future reference, imo, you don't inherently need to break the pole or object, if you punch something with 9-A levels of force, and it fails to break a wall fifty feet away, that doesn't inherently mean it wasn't 9-A. If most of the energy is exhausted at that point, it causing less damage is to be expected as long as it's actually had time to reasonably exhaust said momentum and energy or the energy was used up somehow.

Though the old calc had it hit the pole within a fraction of a second from like ten feet away so I agree with the downgrade.

Can you guys NOT discuss versus threads in CRTs again? Seriously, it's always muh who wins and who loses. It's not relevant. I had to delete like 10 messages from just this thread alone. If you wanna discuss versus stuff, the general discussion exists. And so does a person's wall.

Anyway, looks alright to me

Can you guys NOT discuss versus threads in CRTs again? Seriously, it's always muh who wins and who loses. It's not relevant. I had to delete like 10 messages from just this thread alone. If you wanna discuss versus stuff, the general discussion exists. And so does a person's wall.
Blame the SxP General thread being forgotten lel, give us the link to the general thread

Blame the SxP General thread being forgotten lel, give us the link to the general thread
That isn't my job to do so, you can search for it. And if you can't find it, make a new one. You shouldn't be discussing unrelated stuff in CRTs just because. It's derailing. Considering how often I see versus thread related stuff in CRTs, I might have to start reporting for derailment instead of just deleting them. Seriously.

angry-jotaro.gif

I agree I guess, though for future reference, imo, you don't inherently need to break the pole or object, if you punch something with 9-A levels of force, and it fails to break a wall fifty feet away, that doesn't inherently mean it wasn't 9-A. If most of the energy is exhausted at that point, it causing less damage is to be expected as long as it's actually had time to reasonably exhaust said momentum and energy or the energy was used up somehow.

Though the old calc had it hit the pole within a fraction of a second from like ten feet away so I agree with the downgrade.
Oh nah, that's a rule for Kinetic Energy specifically. I just used it as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back