• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

I wish for, with no involvement of me, except as an observer as a normal person might be, NASA's Mars Perseverance Rover to take a NSFW photo of itself, hack the Twitter account that posts on said Rover's behalf, & post said NSFW image, with similarly NSFW commentary, & continue to do so.
That causes NASA to lose all their money since they made the USA look very bad in front of other countries and because they cannot maintain the space stations, they are falling to Earth orbit ending with chaos and destruction.

I wish that everything illegal (except all kinds of murders) is legal for 24 hours on the 4th of July in every country in the world. Yes I like Chaos 😈

Oh no is good time to change themes, do it before they bring things you dont want to see
(Trouble understanding your syntax, but okay.)
That causes NASA to lose all their money since they made the USA look very bad in front of other countries and because they cannot maintain the space stations, they are falling to Earth orbit ending with chaos and destruction.

I wish that everything illegal (except all kinds of murders) is legal for 24 hours on the 4th of July in every country in the world. Yes I like Chaos 😈
Countries promptly begins invading their enemies with non-lethal capture tactics. Tasers, tranquilizers, bioweapons, etc. You are conscripted into your country's army, whether you like it or not & made to invade innocent countries. Enemies are taken prisoner or knocked unconscious, & robbed.
Meanwhile, people in countries not being invaded (Like Sweden), or whom are unfit for duty & able, immediately hack security systems in other countries so that their actions aren't recorded, making deals with banks so they aren't targeted, taking out accounts in other people's names, & then embezzling funds from people who aren't well-known in society, as higher-status people will draw more attention & may have more resources to fight back or hire mercenaries.

By the end of the day, you & many others are exhausted from fighting, enslavement & you are left deep in debt with no records to prove your status as a victim.

I wish for every person in fiction who ever's called a man with facial hair a "gorilla" or said such a man was "scary" would suffer the rest of their life experiencing discrimination & ostracization of an equal or greater scale, & be punished every time ever again they call a man like that a "gorilla" or say they're scary.

I wish for every person in fiction who ever's called a man with facial hair a "gorilla" or said such a man was "scary" would suffer the rest of their life experiencing discrimination & ostracization of an equal or greater scale, & be punished every time ever again they call a man like that a "gorilla" or say they're scary.
Granted, but the punishments are extremely guesome and cruel and must be displayed in public spaces where all civilians of all ages are forced to see, causing intense trauma to the next generation of children making all styles of beard outlawed, as the rule itself is mystically enforced and cannot be stopped or changed.

I wish there was a single universal power system applied across all of fiction, that all non-scientific powers in a series had to follow which made it so that if the standard level of detail were included it would be possible for anyone to understand exactly what the powers were and how they worked and how they would interact with any powers in other series, but could still be intentionally obscured to allow genres such as mystery and horror to work.

I wish there was a single universal power system applied across all of fiction, that all non-scientific powers in a series had to follow which made it so that if the standard level of detail were included it would be possible for anyone to understand exactly what the powers were and how they worked and how they would interact with any powers in other series, but could still be intentionally obscured to allow genres such as mystery and horror to work.
Granted. It is applied to fiction, then immediately revoked, leaving everything back to normal after a very short duration of weirdness.

I wish that math was restructured so that it functioned where no mathematical process ever involves or results in a non-terminating decimal number.

Granted. It is applied to fiction, then immediately revoked, leaving everything back to normal after a very short duration of weirdness.

I wish that math was restructured so that it functioned where no mathematical process ever involves or results in a non-terminating decimal number.
Hey for a hot minute, a very hot minute we could understand how DC scaling work

I wish money came from trees
Granted. However, in order to grow the trees, you would have to plant your own money into the ground. Oh, and the tree only gives back as much as you put into the ground, making it a meaningless waste of time.

I wish my waifus were real and would love me 😎

I wish i was able to be reincarnated into Minecraft where all the mobs are anime girls and live life in those mc anime comics

I wish the global average temperature of Earth would change by 1 degree.
This happens again every 60th of a second and switches randomly every second resulting in extreme weather changes also the degree used is Kelvin.

I whisper the genie became active evil as opposed to just a douchebag

I wish this thread became active again
Granted, but all the activitiy is dispassionate.

I wish The Wheel of Enormous Proportions from Jackbox Games's Wheel of Enormous Proportions & his 1000 mile high mountain would become real, & said Wheel would, fitting of what the dialogue implies, come down & squish people as well as burn people with laser vision AND for me & any beings I know to not suffer any negative consequences as a result of this wish.

Granted, but it is only real for amount of time too small for humans to perceive.

I wish the person below me some nice fried chicken

Granted, but you will never experience happiness again.

I wish my homework ceased to exist
Granted, but you receive the equivalents for your life, of my house chores.

I wish for Naitodesu to get to enjoy some nice fried chicken... but three quarters of the way through eating it, they get crushed & hospitalized by a giant, golden, living, conceited & trivia-obsessed wheel.

Genie feels bad for them and grants them super regen.

I wish that every entity capable of farting did so at the same time for 5 seconds as soon as I finish the wish.

Granted but for the duration of those lingering farts, people will lose their sense of smell

I wish that I had real life pokemon that obeys my every command

Back