• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doubt about the Writer

I just want clarification. It was never stated that the Writer is the manifestation of all the Writers in DC verse right? So why did you put it in his character profile. And the Writer died. And it wasn't stated that the Overvoid is the avatar of Grant Morrison's/Writer's tool

-I'm saying this in the place of my ******** friend

Writer literally stated in one of the comic's page that another writer will take over... Tell that to your ******** friend.

Back