• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doraemon's Lifting Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hey there. So, I decided to look up phone booths for the sake of figuring out how much they weigh. From what I gathered, phone booths that are tall boxes exceed what qualifies for Athletic Human strength. A Framery O phone booth, for instance, has a weight of 320 kg, and that thing's 7'3" tall, which is small for a box-type phone booth. Everyone's famous phone booth, the red boxes from Britain, weighs even more: http://www.the-telephone-box.co.uk/faqs/

A K8, for instance, weighs 600 kg, a K6 weighs 750 kg, and a K2 weighs 1250 kg.

If Doraemon lifted a box-type phone booth, wouldn't that automatically put him at Peak Human?

If this is the phone booth that Doraemon's profile is referring to, it's a bit smaller than those you showed, but likely still around Peak Human, so I agree with the upgrade.

Screenshot 2020-03-13-03-31-56-1

I just want to say that Doraemon can lift a lot more, at least for a few seconds, as seen in the 2017 film at his base strength, no gadgets.

https://youtu.be/LqUGIqjoXB4?t=1764

And if we're including gadgets, then the Super Gloves and the Light as a Feather Gloves easily allow him to lift way more.

I do not know. If not, you are allowed to do so.

Thanks. I have locked it again.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back