• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doraemon CRT : Probably Upgrade to Galaxy level or even Transcend Dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threemagi

He/Him
* Galaxy bomb :
Source is japanese wikipedia : https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ドラえもんのひみつ道具_(ち)#地球はかいばくだん
(There are many more detailed explanations of his gadgets there)
ネズミを見てパニックになったドラえもんが取り出した道具。実際に使われることはなかったが、この道具を出した際にドラえもんが「天の川銀河を吹き飛ばす」ことができると読み取れる言葉を口にしている。公式サイト[4]では「銀河全てを破壊するほどの威力を持つ爆弾」と解説されている。
Nezumi o mite panikku ni natta Doraemon ga toridashita dōgu. Jissai ni tsukawa reru koto wa nakattaga, kono dōgu o dashita sai ni doraemonga amanogawa ginga o fukitobasu koto ga dekiru to yomitoreru kotoba o kuchi ni ***** iru. Kōshiki saito [4 ]de wa ginga subete o hakai suru hodo no iryoku o motsu bakudan' to kaisetsu sa rete iru.
A tool taken out by Doraemon who panicked when he saw a mouse. Although it was never actually used, Doraemon says that when he puts out this tool, he can read that he can "blow away the Milky Way galaxy." The official website [4] explains that it is a "bomb that has the power to destroy all the galaxies."
Source is the official site of TV Asahi :
(There are many more detailed explanations of his gadgets there)
銀河はかいばくだん
ぎんがはかいばくだん

銀河すべてを破壊(はかい)するほどの威力(いりょく)をもつばくだん
Ginga wa kaiba kudan gin ga haka iba kudan ginga subete o hakai (wa kai) suru hodo no iryoku (iri ~yoku) o motsu bakudan
The galaxy is a bomb
Galaxy bomb

A bomb with the power to destroy all galaxies

* Sono Uso Honto / Lying Beak's Upper Limit :

Source is japanese wikipedia :
https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ドラえもんのひみつ道具_(そ)
使い方次第では全次元を超越した神以上の存在になることや世界征服すら可能にしてしまう道具だが、のび太はのび助に「石を片手で割ってもらう」ぐらいの使い方しかしていない。
Tsukaikata shidaide wa zen jigen o chōetsu shita kami ijō no sonzai ni naru koto ya sekai seifuku sura kanō ni ***** shimau dōgudaga, Nobita wa nobi suke ni `ishi o katate de watte morau' gurai no tsukaikata shika ***** inai.
It is a tool Depending on how that ends up in even possible or world domination to be the presence of more than God that transcends all dimensions, but Nobita Suke Nobi not only how to use about "get divided by one hand the stone" to.

Galaxy bomb : Tier 3-C to Tier 3-B (destroy all galaxies)

Sono Uso Honto : possibly can make Doraemon to become baseline Tier 1-A?

I mean, a simple statement that just says "Transcends all dimensions" doesn't give anything without context. We don't know how those higher dimensions work, and we don't know if they are infinitely superior to the one below it.

We do know that alternate timelines and time travel aren't unheard of in Doraemon, but this without elaboration really doesn't mean anything beyond just being outside those, which doesn't really grant a tier to begin with.

Anyways, 3-C to 3-A bomb seems fine.

Lol no, trascending dimensions is too vague, as:
1: They don't necessarily mean spatial dimensions
2: They don't necessarily meet the criteria for being "dimensional layers" by our standards. For example, meta-fictional layers.
So yeah, it is best just being skipped as it's just unusable.

I mean what else besides spatial dimensions would it possibly be referring to?
It says all dimensions so it honestly could be referring to well, all interpretations of “dimensions.” Also sidestepping point 1.
Even if it meant a different sort of dimension (not a higher one.) that would still be tier one I believe (low 1-C?)

Not really, it states “transcending dimensions.” The only thing you could debate about that is whether it means spatial or normal dimensions.
That I guess would just be up to what is considered more reasonable/simple (occams razor and such.)

Of galaxy thing, just to confirm, what would it be?
3-C or 3-B?

Anyway, thank you everyone for your replies.

I'll work on Galaxy thing revision source page then. Then ask for unlock later.

... Actually, there are many tools I want to add (japanese wiki and Tv asahi sites are goldmine lol), but I'll leave it for later CRTs.

Galaxy level Doraemon need to be asserted as quickly as possible first -_-

1-A is a huge no based on the current standards. You need to prove each of the dimensions is infinitely superior to one another. Even then, "all dimensions" is pretty vague on its own. The dimensions should have some actual proof that it might refer to geometrical dimensions rather than the fictional jargon that different media use as "universe" instead, typically. Even then, "all dimensions" is an incredibly nondescript number of transcended dimensions. It'd be different if it were the concept of dimensions, but it just says "all dimensions." And I don't see any proof in this post that suggests anything like infinite dimensions even. There are way too many unknowns here to actually apply a rating off of the statement.

Tier 3 Bomb looks good though.

Actually, I wasn't sure about the 'ginga subete' part

It can mean :
  • Everything in the galaxy (3-C)
  • Every galaxy in the universe (3-A)

Because iirc, if it is 'all the galaxies' the sentence would be 'subete no ginga' instead of 'ginga subete'.

I asked Veloxt1r0kore for translation and he said he wasn't sure. Maybe the first option. (3-C)

I also asked @ShiroyashaGinSan for translation. But hasn't replied.

Okay. Maybe "At least 3-C, possibly higher" then?

Yes, but with Sera gone, and ShiroyashaGinSan and ChocomilkAlex unresponsive in general, I am not sure who we should ask for help in that regard.

For now the "At least 3-C" bomb can be added accordingly, this thread can just remain open for when we get a proper translation to evaluate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back