• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doomsday (Post-Crisis) vs. Iron Man (Armor Model 51)

4-B Battle

Speed Equalized (Iron Man for some reason has Massively FTL+ with flight only)

Win for both is killing the opponent

Who wins and why?

For real lmao, I dunno how to Iron Bullshit my way through this.

As far I can tell, DD resurrection isn't instant and it days to even years to come back. But then again he has to Stark has to kill him of course and DD is the type that hard counters IM.

Do we assume that this is early Doomsday or Hunter/Prey? If the former then Stark can kill him with the shear amount of powers (From status effects, power nulls, molecular/atomic attacks, stat amps, etc) as he has yet to build resistances. If is the latter then DD already has plenty of counters on top of being likely stronger.

iron man has many suits including one that can kill a pheonix.a satellite. i got these from screwattacks top 10 craziest iron man armors on you tube

the problem is that iron man does not summoning all his armor unless it is necessary in addition that he will mostly be with energy rays and H2H then or well I remember

Tony summons his armors whenever his is facing several opponents or one too strong dude, the latter being applied here. Albeit I don't recall an instance of him summoning Phoenix Buster.

He relies on combat while scanning, only the using H2H when is the counter to the enemy or range becomes useless.

He has more than that, he has explosive projectiles such as missiles, micromunion and pulse bolts, he can use his forcefields offensibly by pushing, traping, reflecting and nulling attacks, nanites/liquid metals that attack from inside, Magneto's magnetism that works on blood, increase his power through energy absorption, override and transfomation.

He can scan his physiology to look his powers and weaknesses and look for a counter to put him down.

A part of what you said I think does not work, since he does not have blood so manegtism does not work the bisils would hardly affect him, that is, basic things, the scan I do not know that Tony could find it as a weakness perhaps if it does not kill him the faster it will become harder to kill.

The scan of him being blasted by Cyborg superman shows blood.

But here is the thing, once Tony scans his power level (Yeah, he does that) he will immediatly summon the Iron Legion (Many of the armors being 4-B such as the hulkbusters and the endo-symbiont. Plenty of them having powers that ignore AP/dura such as repulsors and energy conversion).

And even if DD adapts beforehand, I think that Tony ca bypass those defenses by the shear amount of attacks and effects that he will be overwhelmed.

I'm talking about several forms of energy blasts (electric, magnetic, thermal, radioactiove, kinetic etc) that will bomb him from every where, that targets his cells, molecules and atoms. Differend kinds of forcefields that will paralyze his movement and negate his energy on a quamtum level. Energy drainers that will reduce his power and increase Tony own, nanotechs that hijack him from inside and mess with his biology, absolute zero cryonegics that flash freeze him and leave him vulnerable to more shosto, and Power Ups that boost shosto even more.

And add the fact that Tony has near unlimeted energy by just drawing power from either Doomsday or/and the enviroment, so would keep assaulting non-stop until Doom is complety out.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6c/Now-thats-what-i-call-******-yikes-58628720.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/278?cb=20190818234302
Guess that I managed to bullshit.

Playboy FRA. If Iron Man defeat's Doomsday, I guess that mean's Stark wins. That ressurect don't count for Doomsday since it takes Days to years right?

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

- Standard Battle Assumptions

Back