• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday Clock, but it's your favorite verses

To celebrate Doctor Manhattan's victory over the Justice League just recently, to really give him a test, drop Doctor Manhattan in your favorite verse and see what happens!

For DB, I think I'd feel bad, because some like Goku would be looking to fight to have some good natured fun, the Manhattan just poofs him

One of my friends though ZeedMillenniumon was necessary and I was laughing.

I'm pretty sure any Hadou God with a rating of, like, more than 50 could stomp Manhattan

Next part comes out in Novemberƒÿô

Hykuu said:
apparently a rating of 1 is above baseline outerversal lol
I love how the Masadaverse went from its god-tier being bullied by Hypnos to Hajun being able to go toe to toe with Shub-Niggurath after only a few revisions.

I'm pretty sure any Hadou God with a rating of, like, more than 50 could stomp Manhattan

Even the Singularity would stomp Manhattan, and a Hadou God with 1 Takyouku is infinitely above baseline 1-A.

BakiHanma18 said:
Next part comes out in Novemberƒÿô
Can't wait to read it, I honestly find Doomsday Clock as fantastic, and I think it is truly a shame it has been delayed so much, I looked forward to that GJ Legion reboot and I dislike everything BMB has done to Superman and related characters, specially my boi Jo

Yeah, I thought about it after the fact. I was like "Forget 50, 1 is an omegastomp"

SAAAAAAAME, it's so hype, but it's really taking forever

DMC: Manhattan sees them and destroys them.

smt: but dante appears in his high 2-A key and destroys it :v

db: manhattan erases zeno sama before he thinks about raising his hands.

scp foundation: scp 682 does not flinch.

Marvel: Thanos snap and Manhattan won't feel very good.

Dc: Keep stomping on dc so that he perpetuates in his 1-A code and traces it.

cod: monty has a conversation with manhattan but he flies it to pieces.

archie sonic: fatehaxlol doesn't silve pa anything.

umc: manhattan stomp.

Doctor who: Okay. One more Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so Many. And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them? Hello. I'm the Doctor Basically run.

How far in Marvel do you think Doc would actually get? I'm torn between Celestial level and Abstract, but I haven't gotten a chance to look at the scaling

Planck69 said:
Supposedly around the level of IG Thanos or so.
Just wanted to make sure he wasn't joking. IG Thanos is no joke, so I'd be pretty impressed if he made it that far

How far in Marvel do you think Doc would actually get? I'm torn between Celestial level and Abstract, but I haven't gotten a chance to look at the scaling

Trample almost every 2-A except the heavenly if they use their superweapons. but I think Hyperstorm would be an even confrontation

DC Comics: We already know

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Manhattan waves his hand and everyone dies

Hunter x Hunter: Manhattan splatters everyone

Bloodborne: Manhattan soloes

Warhammer 40,000: Stomps most but gets stomped by Chaos Gods, Hivemind, Ork and Gork, and Big E

Harry Potter: D A M N

The Witcher: Manhattan soloes

Call of Duty: Manhattan erases Dr. Monty and the Shadowman and calls it a day

One Piece: Manhattan atomizes.

Dr Manhattan solos

Naruto verse

Dragon Ball Super

Bleach

Seven deadly Sins

Fairytail

One piece

Hunter x Hunter

DC

Attack on Titan

One punch Man

Jojo Bizarre Adventure

BlazBlue: Well...Dr Manhattan tried he got kinda far until he got killed by the higher tiers, and then the Master Unit reset reality to fix the damages Manhattan did.

Guilty Gear: Burning Sonic Blast, and Manhattan gets beaten.

Shin Megami Tensei: Yeah no the blue man goes boom.

Gurren Lagann: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!? GIGA DRILL BREEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! And Dr Manhattan dies from the sheer awesomness of Gurren Lagann

Solos:

Persona

Devil May Cry

Legend of Zelda

Final Fantasy

Fire Emblem

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

The Witcher

My Hero Academia

Fairy Tail

Naruto

Darker than Black

D.Gray-Man

Code Geass

Fullmetal Alchemist

Hunter x Hunter

One Piece

Street Fighter

Tekken

King of Fighters

Soul Calibur

Ben 10

Generator Rex

Last edited:
Dr manhattan takes a trip to Medaka Box

Medaka Kurokami says hello

Ajimu Najimi solos him

Kumagawa Misogi says hello while soloing him as well

A few other characters says hello to him as well.

Medaka Box gets flattened by a High 2-A, dude

Anyways, all my verses get crushed except Homestuck, where he either stops at Caliborn via 1-A passives or gets flicked by a random Horrorterror.

Does that mean Dr manhattan counters Medaka's The End ability to copy any ability and perfect that ability.

medaka has to do with the ability at least one thing that he will not do seeing that it is based on thought even medaka cannot harm him as such because he is Omnipresent across Space-Time (Exists in all universes simultaneously and perceives all of the past, present, and future as one).

NotoriouSoda said:
What would be the best match up for Doctor Manhattan like, someone who has similar characteristics?
I tried Magi's Sinbad towards when I first got on the wiki, and it ended... poorly...

See, this becomes interesting now, because Doc has a 1-A rating now as well as his prior rating, so you could also go based off of the possibly 1-A rating for the gauntlet

Back