• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Don't know if this will remain open but let's try... Xenoverse/Heroes range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima
"
I think a good way to visualize this would be by imagining two separate multiverses, each comprised of infinite universes; if you rearrange these two so that they become a single multiverse, the resulting structure will have the exact same amount of universes as the ones we previously had. So, destroying two separate infinite multiverses is more of a range feat than anything, as I see it."

Only this. At least this is what i found. I think in the Yogiri vs Madoka thread was also mentioned the distance between two multiverses.

But Ultima did not mention anything about that destroying several 2-A structures would qualify as "At least Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal" going by your quote.

I don't think the OP wanted to upgrade DBS' range to Low Complex Multiversal, but just a simple above baseline 2-A range. Oh, and I believe they also wanted to add an "At least" to the Multiversal Range. Changing from a simple "Multiversal+" to "At least Multiversal+"

Several 2-A structures are still just 2-A.

Also, we should close this thread, as only one revision per verse is allowed at a specific time.
I’ll address the former some other day but why is the latter rule still in place? It’s been over a month.

Because we are still being overwhelmed with CRTs, or at least I am, and I do not get sufficient help to handle them all. We are making up for a roughly 6 months long shutdown after all.

In addition, we have a few very extensive and necessary site-spanning revisions coming up in the near future. We cannot handle any more threads than we already do, and skipping back and forth between several of them at once for the same verse would also be disorganised and confusing.

I don't think the OP wanted to upgrade DBS' range to Low Complex Multiversal, but just a simple above baseline 2-A range. Oh, and I believe they also wanted to add an "At least" to the Multiversal Range. Changing from a simple "Multiversal+" to "At least Multiversal+"
^ this. Affecting 2 or more 2-A structures always granted "At least Multiversal+" range. Say Archie Sonic and Madoka. They have it for affecting 2 multiverses, why DB shouldn't? I presented the evidence for them having 2 2-A spaces.

I don't wanna be rude or anything,just pointing out.

Our statistics do not work like that. Being above baseline does not warrant an "At least" rating when it comes to infinite numbers.

We should preferably close this thread.

But Ultima did not mention anything about that destroying several 2-A structures would qualify as "At least Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal" going by your quote.
Also...

@Antvasima

Here,look:

Madoka,Archie,DC all have the "at least" on the range, so why DB shouldn't?

Also Range doesn't work like AP. There's still an unknown distance between two 2 multiverses. The thread we made was specifically abou AP, hence why i called it "2-As AP standard"

Also i don't wanna add any "Possibly Low Complex Multiversal" in the range.

Last edited:
^ this. Affecting 2 or more 2-A structures always granted "At least Multiversal+" range. Say Archie Sonic and Madoka. They have it for affecting 2 multiverses, why DB shouldn't? I presented the evidence for them having 2 2-A spaces.
These profiles should probably just be changed, then. Sure, affecting multiple infinite multiverses is a better feat of range, but putting an "At least" modifier would imply that it can be higher, which in this case would mean Low 1-C range, something that a feat of this level doesn't even begin to approach.

Just a question before you go, but since destroying multiple 2-A doesn't grant anything above baseline 2-A in terms of AP, shouldn't it be the same for range?

Edit: Nvm, saw Ottavio's comment.

Last edited:
These profiles should probably just be changed, then. Sure, affecting multiple infinite multiverses is a better feat of range, but putting an "At least" modifier would imply that it can be higher, which in this case would mean Low 1-C range, something that a feat of this level doesn't even begin to approach.

Ok then. This thread only has one purpose now: to clarify that DB has more than 1 2-A set.

Should i list the profiles to fix that have that "At least"?

@Antvasima

You were right. My bad.

Anyways do you all agree that DB has more than 1 2-A set? if so then we can close this thread and fix the profiles with the "At least".

Just a question before you go, but since destroying multiple 2-A doesn't grant anything above baseline 2-A in terms of AP, shouldn't it be the same for range?
Not necessarily, since you'd still be reaching through some manner of distance to affect these universes. Unknowable, yes, but still existent.

Should i list the profiles to fix that have that "At least"?
Probably best to leave that to a separate thread.

Agreed. Thank you for the help.

Ottavio:

Okay. Thank you. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back