• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quibster

She/Her
  • Fight location - Deep within the forest of Greenbit (One Piece)
  • Starting distance - 80 Meters. Doffy starts in the sky, Hashirama starts on the Forest Floor
  • Both locked to their High 6-C keys (Black Knight Doffy and Wood Release Hashirama)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Hashirama gets 1 minute of preparation
  • Black Knight Doffy | Alive Hashirama

Heavenly Demon :

God of Shinobi : ( Kidkinsey )

Inconclusive :
    dc2t4pn-1c0dbc27-4689-4cd6-9f15-65b80b2a2729.png
    dds85dg-1565c4ce-cceb-492e-b65f-37d0caf6fa2f.png

Last edited:
If the deep forest emergence branches touch doffy it can drain his power, other then that hashi also has sleep manip. Doffy obviously has the mobility advantage and i didn't check their exact ap values

If the deep forest emergence branches touch doffy it can drain his power, other then that hashi also has sleep manip. Doffy obviously has the mobility advantage and i didn't check their exact ap values
He could just turn the trees into strings

I know he can do that to non living things but hashiramas chakra is infued in it idk if he can do that. I also forgot about the deity gates that should be another win con
So yeah im voting hashi

I know he can do that to non living things but hashiramas chakra is infued in it idk if he can do that. I also forgot about the deity gates that should be another win con
So yeah im voting hashi
Awakening can turn living things into their element as shown with Luffy turning Kaidou to rubber and Kid turning Big Mom into a magnet.

Then the question is can he do it to somebody else's attack, Since it isn't just wood it has hashiramas chakra in it. he also has resistance to transmutation but idk if that extends to his attacks

its the sage mode that resist transmutation.
? Where that does stated to be resist to transmutation?
People who can't control their natural energy turn in to a rock?
It's just an ability to control nature's chakra which if too much will turn them into stone/frog. It's like drinking a certain amount of alcohol will cause a hangover and if you drink enough it will only warm your body.

? Where that does stated to be resist to transmutation?
People who can't control their natural energy turn in to a rock?
It's just an ability to control nature's chakra which if too much will turn them into stone/frog. It's like drinking a certain amount of alcohol will cause a hangover and if you drink enough it will only warm your body.
yeah its not regular transmutation

Back