• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donnie Yen Sun Wukong CRT

Actually, this version of Sun Wukong has some difference from JttW Sun Wukong. However, due to this Sun Wukong does not involve the complex Taoism concept which makes the tier system unable to determine JttW Sun Wukong, Donnie Yen Sun Wukong can be actually determined. There are lots of thing which should be cleaned. However, I cannot list them all and I'll list some important things.

1. Donnie Yen Sun Wukong has a "second form" which is stronger than his normal form. In the final battle against Bull Demon King, the strength can be roughly considered as such:
"Ture Form" Sun Wukong>"Ture Form" Bull Demon King>Sun Wukong>Bull Demon King
2. Jinton Cloud does not have teleport ability.
3. Donnie Yen Sun Wukong should have resistance to heat and fire since he survived the Eight Trigrams Furnace. (Unlike JttW version, Donnie Yen Sun Wukong does not hide himself from the heat and fire)

Well, find someone actually take a disc of Donnie Yen JTTW, screen for some imprrssive lore and on-screen feats and have them calculated.

Well doing calc blog calcs needs some quality time so I think ... While I am not personally idle (yet) you are free to ask people to evaluate on it.

Back