• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gountlet Part 3 : Doffy vs Escanor (1/0/0)

Btw: I will remove certain victories and loses from doflamingo

Doflamingo now stomps superman and deidara, and Kamen rider is one shotted right now

Yea, how's Cap gonna be able to break free from the strings if they trap him? He can't see them at all, and it seems like a massive amount of power is required in order to break free from the control of the strings.

Also, in regard to removing outdated matches, it's fine if they're removed without a CRT so long as in the summary section of the edit, you explain that the matches being removed are outdated.

Idk if we just can erased that from existance without any CRT.
you can

Doflamingo has heat resistance resistance and he has stupid senses and his strings have superior lifting.

I need a wincon for escanor or else this is a stomp
Now let´s debate if Escanor can burn the threads
Heat resistance when Haki's infused, no heat resistance when haki isn't, and each individual string's dura is far below Escanor's AP unless infused with Haki

So yee

I know, but Escanor whole thing is fire and getting stronger by time, so all depends of how hot is his fire, I will search in Escanor vs Natsu
He's literally at his peak in this match
20.000 C at minimun for being able to damage Meliodas and Meliodas can tank the heat of a Lightning
If we're scaling to lightning then damn near the whole OP verse scales to lightning. So nah

I need a wincon for escanor or else this is a stomp
Doffy being washing everybody so far. I jinxed it, there ya go
20.000 C at minimun for being able to damage Meliodas and Meliodas can tank the heat of a Lightning
That's nothing. Lightning heat isn't dangerous if it's via quick strikes, but it's the current that justifies heat.
For example, you can get hit by a lightning strike and survive it. Worst case scenario is cardiac arrest if you're not built different, since it only lasts for microseconds.

In Enel's case, he punishes the likes of Zoro and Wyper with discharges that last quite a bit (long enough to actually carry the temperatures through), and although it KO'S them- if they weren't resistant their bodies would literally pop into a charred mess as their body insulator's break down.... So yeh- using lightning for temperature measuring fictional verses isn't exactly right.

Didn't Escanor's Cruel Sun vape a lake or something?? I could swear he did that in his fight with Estarossa
Evaporating water Isn't a good feat for heat, water boiling point start at 100°C , but Escanor heat was able to melted an Armor, his flame Heat is around 1500 - 3500°C.

Is it safe to assume his heat multipliers by that much as well?
NNT used power level, Escanor's power level in the early of noon is 114k and 142k in the middle of noon, his power obtained from the heat of the sun. So yeah it can be used.

Do you have the actual value for his heat then? I said his heat around that value for melted an Armor
No actually, there's no statement directly which explains how much the heat capacity is directly. But from my knowledge
Escanor heat is kind a far hotter than natural fire, gilthunder or zaratras lightning are nothing to compare to sunshine, even heat of like hellblaze that darkflame purgatory fire can bypass vampire king izraf that said can't be burn by ordinary fire.

There's statement about sunshine
Standing around sunshine is like sun next to him

But yeah nnt power level isn't that relevant for using multiplier

No actually, there's no statement directly which explains how much the heat capacity is directly. But from my knowledge
Escanor heat is kind a far hotter than natural fire, gilthunder or zaratras lightning are nothing to compare to sunshine, even heat of like hellblaze that darkflame purgatory fire can bypass vampire king izraf that said can't be burn by ordinary fire.
Natural Fire heat start at 600-1600° C

statement about sunshine
Standing around sunshine is like sun next to him
What stop this statment to being flowery words.

Back