• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does zark is HOMOPHOBIA???? (not fake)

DISCLAIMER
What you are about to see is not suited for minors under the age of 15... or females. Because I HATE WOMEN...

I remember it like it was yesterday... which it was. I was doing my usual schedule of Zyzzposting and spreading the holiday cheer in a Dickchord server that's loosely-related to VSBattles, when this convo occured...
unknown.png

At first, I thought nothing of it. After all- why should I respond to the ē̴̡̲̘̥̟̳̈́͂l̶̡̙̪̞̥͖̻̥̫̇͋͆̈̀̂͆͋̔́͝ͅd̶̡̛̟͇̝̦͉͎̘̣̲̮̯̑͂͐̈́̉̐̽͌̔͋͜r̵̡̦̝̘̩̣͖̾̅͝ǐ̸̥͈̭̮̀̌͝ţ̸̼̲͇̯̟͓̻̲̺̤̠̬̟͔̂͛͆̓̃̓͋͊̓̓͂͊̋̕ç̵̢͕͔̻͓̓͆̇̈̍̈́͊̌̈̈́̓̐̕͘ȟ̵̡̖͔͎̤͉̦̬̘͕̣̋̈́̉̆̌̏͌͗ͅ ̴͕̻̫̳̺̭͉̼͈͈̫̥̖̽̄͋̉̉̿̑̄̏ą̴̗͔̩̖͚̭͍̺̮̹͎̠́̋́͗̔͒̈̈́̚͠ͅb̶̧̨̪̟̩̺̭̜̞̮̌́͗ͅo̶͓̰͛͂̄͆͂͑̌̎̿̔̌̈́̉̂̕m̴̨̩͍̥̗̩̭̭͎͈͙͜͝i̸͈͕͍̰̻͖̲̼̹̳̹͈̮̞̍̉͒̒͝͝n̷̡̩͔̥͔̘̼̆ȁ̶̪͕̻͙͔͕̝̜͕̭̙̻̣̝̿̆̎̎͋͜t̸̨̩̪̮̤̮̭̹͛̀̀͆͑͆̓͊̈́́̈͠͠͝͝ͅḭ̷̡̡̭͓̦͔̔̌͗͑̀̎̔͂͑̽̓̅̏̒̑͜ͅͅo̸̧̳͍̲̟̱̬̰̟͑͌͗́̅͂̅́́͗̊̽̽͘͜n̶̢̢̻̳̳̻̬̿ that I blocked?
But then, Zark did this...
unknown.png

Naturally, I obliged. I of course, am the most manliest man on this wiki, and everyone does call me the testosterone beast... (they totally do call me that cmon trust me :/ )
But then- this happened...
unknown.png

My jaw dropped, my heart sunk into the floor, and my eyes widened. Zark... was homophobic!?!?!?!? (shocker, i know...)

Of course, I pressured her. Asking her if she was for real. Fo shizzle my nizzle, dawg? And she had confirmed it...

unknown.png

After witnessing this, I had come to the only conclusion I could...

zark is based and globohomo-pilled?? poggers in the chat...!

Last edited:
Back