• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

I'm saying bypassing it entirely, like the Queen did, might not be.

Should the fact the barrier is conceptual be listed on time lords profile?

Also TBF the queen can control the eye of harmony which is the source of the barrier

Yes.

Power source =/= powers. The Eye of Harmony just provides energy.

Wait, Omega scales to the eye of harmony apparently

OMEGA: Without me, there would be no time travel. You and our fellow Time Lords would still be locked in your own time, as puny as those creatures you now so graciously protect. DOCTOR: You knew your mission was dangerous. OMEGA: Dangerous, yes, but I completed it, and I did not expect to be abandoned. Many thousands of years ago, when I left our planet, all this was then a star until I arranged its detonation. DOCTOR: You were the solar engineer. It was your duty. OMEGA: It was an honour, or so I thought then. I was to be the one to find and create the power source that would give us mastery over time itself. DOCTOR: Well, you succeeded, and are revered for it. OMEGA: Revered? Here? I was abandoned. DOCTOR: The histories say that you were lost in the supernova. OMEGA: I was sacrificed to that supernova. I generated those forces, and for what? To be blown out of existence into this black hole of antimatter? My brothers became Time Lords, but I was abandoned and forgotten! DOCTOR: No, not forgotten. All my life I've known of you and honoured you as our greatest hero. OMEGA: A hero? I should have been a god!

Fix the formatting, but ye. Omega created the eye of harmony and allowed the time vortex to be traversable, that is pretty blatantly tier 1 stuff.

Also he should be updated to have any other hax Time Lords have and scale properly to them.

If he is the source of the eye of harmonys power his power was used to remove magic and create the transduction barrier... both of which are impressive things to do

So Omega becomes High 1-C but doesent gain much hax?

Though, he should at least have Low godly since the three doctors also says his physical body was destroyed and he care back from his "will"

Yes.

It's not really Regenerationn. He doesn't have a body, it's essentially a physical manifestation (it can hold clothing) of will that's invisible. Seems more like Noncorporeal Existence and Telekinesis.

Non-Corp ye

Also it was agreed Psionics users resist mind control equilicant to their psionic power (This was why doc couldn't mindhax Shakespeare) so Omega should resist mind manip

Omega had a psychic battle with the Third Doctor and won, so that's fine.

I suppose, but it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense for something without an Eye of Harmony to be that powerful. Maybe the comic just portrayed Omega as Low 2-C.

Edit: I suppose it wasn't exactly a normal TARDIS, though, and absorbed the Void. So being Omega-level is fine.

Time lords type 4 Acausality based on

"Time Lords always bugger up the ships' predictive assessments because they can step out of the normal chain of causal events. What really got the wind up the VASs was that someone discovered another trans-temporal being on the sphere."

Okay, it's dumb that, even if we say vehicle abilities shouldn't be in the doctors profile, it shouldn't be on durability. Look at literally anyone in Gurren lagann.

Back