• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics) VS Enerjak

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Low 1-C Strange | True Enerjak
Strange: 7 (@The_Impress, @Confluctor, @sanicspood, @ZephyrosOmega, @Crimson_Shadow101, @Westcoast5005, @AbaddonTheDisappointment)
Enerjak:
Inconclusive:

ef1e8740c12e6505ad3a353d876e26a0.png
deFv7ZN.png

Last edited:
If Strange does start with thought-based mindhax or sealing then he likely wins this then considering Enerjak doesn't resist it from what I can tell

Well if that's the case then would Strange be able to beat Enerak before he basically just blasts him on a conceptual level cuz I don't see resistance to concept manip of Strange's profile? Idk if Strange’s shields can block conceptual attacks

Last edited:
I mean, Strange literally needs to think, he oneshots at 6.6D vs. 5D

It's not like one can't just teleport out of the trajectory of the blast, and alot of fights in the comics miss some context as Strange is fighting what are cosmologically essential entities.

Welp then damn this is pretty much a stomp then. Completely forgot to ask what dimensionality they had. I’m an idiot
I mean, if what Confluctor said about what Strange starts is correct, it might not be a stomp. Enerjak just needs to get him right on a conceptual level, and Strange can't resist that from what I saw in the profile.

Is Strange Low 1-C physically too?

I mean, if what Confluctor said about what Strange starts is correct, it might not be a stomp. Enerjak just needs to get him right on a conceptual level, and Strange can't resist that from what I saw in the profile.

Is Strange Low 1-C physically too?
no. He is 3D

...I mean, this is all just ignoring that Strange can very well just nullify blasts midair, it's listed on his file.

Strange has the mobility to last, and far faster method to oneshot, I'll vote him.

Voting Strange too because of all the crap he can do, plus access to the powers of cosmic/abstract beings, including their conceptual manipulation which works on a 6D+ level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back