• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do your written texts in this forum automatically skip to new rows?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I have a frequent problem in this forum regarding that my written responses automatically skip to new rows, and I constantly have to adjust them accordingly.

Do any of the rest of you also have this problem? If so, our forum system manager will try to fix the issue.

For e
Xample it so
Metimes looks like thi
S when I write.

Informative responses would be very appreciated.

I use an Android tablet btw. I do not know if other systems have the same problem.

I also use android and also ios but i don't have much problems, with the forums everything just works good.
The wiki on the other hand is bad, if I want to edit a page in mobile mode i get no space to work with once my keyboard is up, furthermore it has alot of bugs.

Last edited:
I've never used a tablet, on my chromebook and phone all works well.
There are some other little problems on phone, though, such as the button "post reply" and "insert" when attaching a link to a text being overlapped, and sometimes the message is posted when I insert a link, and then I have to copy, delete and restart writing.

I don't really have this problem iirc. Though, words with links have been seen as big words despite being compressed.

I've had this happen a couple times before, though it's not a super frequent problem. Said times were only on my laptop though. I've not had any problems on mobile.

Thank you for the input everybody.

Comments from more members would be appreciated.

I tested with the dark mode for 20 minutes and did not encounter this problem there.

Do any other light mode users have this problem?

Maybe. Maybe not. I am not sure.

Which members here use an Android system tablet or telephone?

Back