• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do Doritos Have Hearts?

Xehanort vs Bill Cipher (can't believe I'm making this...)

Scenario:

Nomura has gotten permission from Disney to add Gravity Falls in the next KH game. Xehanort through the power of somehow having fourth wall breaking powers finds out about this, and wants to greet this new world... by casting it into darkness. When he's about to plunge Heartless down onto the world, Bill takes notice of a mysterious incoming darkness that threatens to stop his fun. Not going to let this slide, Bill goes to where the darkness is originating from, now irritated that his multi-dimensional party was halted.

Both are in characters, and the standard 4km distance is being used between them.

Xehanort: 1

Bill Cipher:

Xehanort likely unironically wins. No jokes, no me complaining. If Xehanort can survive being vaporized, and honest to goodness, I wouldn't be surprised if he could, he wins handily.

The real cal howard said:
Xehanort likely unironically wins. No jokes, no me complaining. If Xehanort can survive being vaporized, and honest to goodness, I wouldn't be surprised if he could, he wins handily.
Can't Bill just snap his fingers to turn him to a golden statue? I see no resistance to that in his profile

He never snaps for golden statue... he uses light beams for that.

And he did more make the people from the prophecy and whatnot into flags more for symbolic reasons honestly. Not sure he'd react like that to other people.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He never snaps for golden statue... he uses light beams for that.
And he did more make the people from the prophecy and whatnot into flags more for symbolic reasons honestly. Not sure he'd react like that to other people.
He actually did, in this scene (from 2:30 to 2:37). You can see Bill turns Ford to a golden statue and right after you see Bill holding his fingers like after a snap.

Also, given how against the shaktron and the people of the prophecy (from 0:30 to 0:40) he went fully serious, it's not unlikely for him to immediately snap or very shortly into the battle.

Does he have a way to bypass Bill's Regenerationn? Or is he resistant to sleep hax? Since Bill can do that with a snap as well

The Keyblade negates up to mid godly, and Xehanort has Self-Sustenance Type 3, which grants resistance to sleep manip.

Mid godly, it comes from merging and absorbing powers and shit of his vessels, which includes Vanitas who regened after the destruction of his body and heart.

Gravity Falls is owned by Disney. I won't be surprised if one day Bill shows up in Kingdom Hearts.

TheSpeedster96 said:
More like power of friendship.
That too, Sora even had to use the power of waking to do the final blow alongside Donald and Goofy, but that's besides the point.

Back