• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reality warping and resistence to powernull for dante dmc2: dante shut up a gel pool that canceled his powers according to chen and after resisting the assimilation process he obtained an increase in power and was able to free himself as if the effect did not exist in addition to declaring that the dark power of the beasts gave him the ability to use reality warping

Summoning for Argosas -Summons Phantom

Argosax needs a change of form to be able to become a woman or a man or turn one of his limbs into swords and whips

And some resistance to sealing since it could affect the human and demonic world when it was sealed in the arkans and I only need 3/4 to release.

Argosax and void mundus

Air manipulation: is able to convert normal air to toxic air

Base mundus. Earth manipulation can use meteors and rock to attack

Argosax way needs Natural weaponry

urizen should have the Qliphoth demonic tree as a standard equipment that can create a super illusion that occupies the final battle against urize (2:08:00) and it is stated in the manual (if someone wants they can ask someone else to evaluate the text and translate from English)

vergil and dante dmc 1 should have immersion to be able to enter and exit the mirror

Demons should have Power Bestowal by being able to become devil arms

it is not necessary to wait until the forum is moved there are about 5 crt that have been accepted today and several more are in process, in addition to not being massive and very contradictory

además de quería hacer esto porque estaba aburido, tony

I got you fam but ehh

Yo simplemente no tengo ganas de lidiar con grandes revisiones, tengo exámenes la otra semana

The first argosax link shows a Tom and Jerry scene, you might need to fix that.

Also the tree seems more like prep time than something he could do as standard arsenal unless he whipped it out instantly.

Other than that the revisions seem ok.

1 First one was done because Dante had the beastheads which acts as a battery for demons and countered the magic absorption. He doesn't have it anymore. Not applicable for Dante.

2 should be fine

3 not sure what to make of it but true

4 Should be fine

5 I don't think acidic tasting air would mean much so I'm neutral for now.

6 Sure but that might be under creation or summoning.

7 should be fine

8 should be fine

9 I think that would just be Nelo moving from the mirror dimension rather than immersion

10 I think that should be fine

I mean dante only speculates that the gel drains his magic but chen affirms that it actually nullifies the magic, in addition to that dante was still invested with the power of the beast but he is returning to chen before leaving dante to leave the gel so If it was that she was constantly dressed, they were giving power to them when they separated, this should have given dry / null again almost instantly.

The reviews seem to be fine, although I'm neutral about Qliphoth being part of Urizen's arsenal as the fruit created by the tree was responsible for the illusory dimension, although according to the manual this dimension is broken due to Urizen's power and later during the battle with Dante.

Hmm, from what i read, a simple CTR is fine, and seems the forum move is still needing time (1month according to Antvasima for the backup and more time for other things to get fixed).

Now going into the CTR.

1- RW is fine.

2- Powernull thing is fine, but is because of the Dante absorved the power of beastheads.

3- Summon Phantom happens because of the time paradox happening, not because of Argosax.

4- Resistance to sealing is fine (and even is stated they need a powerful sealing to work on Argosax).

5- Argosax having natural weaponary is a 50/50 since he doesn't have a true form according to the Devil May Cry 3142 Graphic Arts, and the way is body look, dont appears to be physical.

6- The air manipulation link is not working.

7- The earth manipulation is just Mundus using RW and telekinesis.

8- Dante can only go into the mirror world thanks to a item. But why would be immersion ?

9- Urizen having the qliphoth tree as equipmente is wrong, he never uses the tree to attack you, and the illusion thing is not even confirmed to be a illusion, and that illusio is made by the Qliphoth fruit.

Urizen's japanese VA says everything is a illusion to the fruit (things like dimensionality, reality is nothing to the fruit), thats why Qliphoth tree, fruit needs is own thread.

The demon world and how its works also need is own thread.

The divinity statue need is own thread to.

10- Dante having resistance to gravity manipulation is fine

>3- Summon Phantom happens because of the time paradox happening, not because of Argosax.

I mean, the time paradoxes happen because Argosax is slowly being unsealed/breaking free so it still counts as something done by him.

>9- Urizen having the qliphoth tree as equipmente is wrong, he never uses the tree to attack you, and the illusion thing is not even confirmed to be a illusion, and that illusion is made by the Qliphoth fruit.

Not really, no. Urizen in almost all of his existence has being inside the three and has used it's roots to attack which is clearly seen during all his boss battles bar the last one. You got the illusion thing right tho.

We already had some threads for the Demon world, the divinity statue isn't really important unless you wanna use the whole "God of Space and time" thing for something and that's dubious.

9- The roots Urizen uses comes from himself, not from the qliphoth tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56l20KYmm4Y 0:53

3- Yes, but Phantom appearing is just a minor consequence of the time paradox and Phantom never helped Argosax or Argosax used Phantom to help him in battle.

Also why the God of space and time thing dubious ?

9. They come from his throne which is literally the Qliphoth, him separating himself from it later doesn't change the fact that He has used it in battle in earlier forms.

https://youtu.be/E_b7a0mOksI

3. Doesn't matter, the fact that he can do it is there and he, un fact, did whatever he could, died like a bug but it fought Dante.

Because it's a random statement thrown off handedly to us and can be very well an hyperbole, on top of that no other source mentions a God of Time or something like that

Urizen is still able to control Qliphoth roots without being connected to the Qliphoth as he does when he stands to fight Nero.

Tony di bugalu said:
9. They come from his throne which is literally the Qliphoth, him separating himself from it later doesn't change the fact that He has used it in battle in earlier forms.
https://youtu.be/E_b7a0mOksI

3. Doesn't matter, the fact that he can do it is there and he, un fact, did whatever he could, died like a bug but it fought Dante.

Because it's a random statement thrown off handedly to us and can be very well an hyperbole, on top of that no other source mentions a God of Time or something like that
9- hmm you right about it, but also Urizen can use qliphoth roots on his body, he doens't necessary need the qliphoth tree to use his roots. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694244618803609662/708908055500423168/unknown.png You can see the roots leaving is body.

3- Still a time paradox thing not a summon, unless your going to argue about Argosax in every fight he going to bring the demon world into the battle.

The divinity statue thing is called as the oniscient god of time and space in : DMC2, DMC3 and DMC4.

I change my stance on the summoning. Argosax didn't intentionally summon Phantom. It was a side effect of the time paradoxes.

9. Bruh, I know he can use the roots that are in his armour, the only thing I was correcting is that he can use the Qliphoth if he feels like it.

3. I'm not arguing that, what I'm saying is that he can summon demons. It being combat applicable or not is another completely different thing.

It could be just names, hyperbole, flowery language, etc. Just that won't get you far.

But did Dante have Low High negation because he killed Abigail with one shot from Ebony and Ivory? How can we know it wasn't for soul hax?

Mister6ame6 said:
But did Dante have Low High negation because he killed Abigail with one shot from Ebony and Ivory? How can we know it wasn't for soul hax?
In the chapter prior to that he did a number on Sid and he regenerated back like nothing, then suddenly kills him in one shot on top of that Sid survived a short fight with Dante and even a DT attack

Mister6ame6 said:
A question should Dante have Low Godly negation since he can kill Mundus generals and V familiars?
Actually this would be something between Low Godly and Mid godly negation. Since Mundus's generals and Nightmare can regenerate from damaged caused in their core (this also applys to Shadow). While we dont know if they can regenerate from having their entire soul destroyed, they have showed to regenerate their soul...making superior to low godly, but at same time not being mid godly. That's why is something between those two tiers.

And if i remember correctly, Dante can attack directly the soul, whitout needing to do physical damage.

Tony di bugalu said:
Mister6ame6 said:
In the chapter prior to that he did a number on Sid and he regenerated back like nothing, then suddenly kills him in one shot on top of that Sid survived a short fight with Dante and even a DT attack
The abigail thing is powernull, if Dante wanted to kill sid he would be dead, Dante can negate low godly regen and something between mid godly as physical damage. Ins't just soul hax, soul hax would do nothing if Dante dont have not damage to harm Abigail.

Why power null? He did wanted Sid dead and guess what? He got stomped.

Dante can negate low godly by destroying the souls, that's what we use right now and no, it is not something better than Low Godly.

Sid not dying by Dante's attacks means Sid resist Dante's soul hax, nothing more.

Tony di bugalu said:
Why power null? He did wanted Sid dead and guess what? He got stomped.
Dante can negate low godly by destroying the souls, that's what we use right now and no, it is not something better than Low Godly.

Sid not dying by Dante's attacks means Sid resist Dante's soul hax, nothing more.
After the clash Sid dont have any power with him, this indicates powernull, the samething that Dante/Vergil did on Arkham. I can agree Dante used soul hax, but saying regen negation and alots of another hax depends on soul hax is wrong. But let's stay on the CTR topic.

Tony di bugalu said:
Mister6ame6 said:
Makes sense thanks for the information

>After the clash Sid dont have any power with him, this indicates powernull, the samething that Dante/Vergil did on Arkham.

Any proof of this? Because he only looks normal, and Sid had that same looks when he stomped Dante.

On the Arkham thing, we specifically see how he gets blasted and lefts behind Force Edge and the two amulets which mind you are the ones that gave him that fraction of Sparda's power.

>I can agree Dante used soul hax, but saying regen negation and alots of another hax depends on soul hax is wrong.

That's literally what soul destruction does, without your soul you can't be alive for a general rule, there are those who are dependent on their souls to regenerate and guess what happens when you destroy their souls? They stop regenerating back.

You might want to familiarize with the whole thing more.

Tony di bugalu said:
>After the clash Sid dont have any power with him, this indicates powernull, the samething that Dante/Vergil did on Arkham.
Any proof of this? Because he only looks normal, and Sid had that same looks when he stomped Dante.

On the Arkham thing, we specifically see how he gets blasted and lefts behind Force Edge and the two amulets which mind you are the ones that gave him that fraction of Sparda's power.

>I can agree Dante used soul hax, but saying regen negation and alots of another hax depends on soul hax is wrong.

That's literally what soul destruction does, without your soul you can't be alive for a general rule, there are those who are dependent on their souls to regenerate and guess what happens when you destroy their souls? They stop regenerating back.

You might want to familiarize with the whole thing more.
Watch again how Arkham managed to use Sparda's power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZPOrjrdE8 27:47 to 28:02 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694244618803609662/709135030416441344/unknown.png This scans show the force edge separated from the amulets, that's is a powernull.

First... Sid win against Dante is him using Abigail's power, even is body changes shape and grows into later becoming Abigail. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694244618803609662/709136580035608586/unknown.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw8UswJlo68 Watch the final fight again.

The soul thing.. bruh i know that. But the fact they can regenerate their soul is already something more stronger than Low godly, but still not mid godly...since there is no indication of managing to regenerate from having a entire soul destroyed.

Of course he used that power, he had the sword on his hands already.

His is hurting Arkham (who could barely control the power of the Force Edge) and BFR'ing him back to the human world power null? He was blasted and lost the sword, that's not power null, that him simply dropping the item that gave him power.

The short fight we see is Sid using said power in his base form to regenerate and stomp Dante, him growing later or being in base form at the end holds no meaning here.

How is able to regenerate the soul something better than Low Godly? Dante could get hit with EE in his lower half of the body and regenerate and it doesn't mean Mid Godly.

On top of that, no, Mid Godly is being erased. Soul, mind and body all gone and just coming back from nothing.

Tony di bugalu said:
Of course he used that power, he had the sword on his hands already.
His is hurting Arkham (who could barely control the power of the Force Edge) and BFR'ing him back to the human world power null? He was blasted and lost the sword, that's not power null, that him simply dropping the item that gave him power.

The short fight we see is Sid using said power in his base form to regenerate and stomp Dante, him growing later or being in base form at the end holds no meaning here.

How is able to regenerate the soul something better than Low Godly? Dante could get hit with EE in his lower half of the body and regenerate and it doesn't mean Mid Godly.

On top of that, no, Mid Godly is being erased. Soul, mind and body all gone and just coming back from nothing.
Arkham had the amulets going into the force edge, the force edge true power at moment has been unlocked, i know Arkham had problems controlling, but still dont change the fact: The amulets are reunited into the force edge, after the fight the amulets here not in the Force edge, and Arkham hasn't BFR, there is a hole in the middle of the arena here Arkham falls.

The Regenerationn thing : Mid godly is Body + Mind or Soul, not both. The fact Mundus general's can regenerate their souls already puts at something better than Low godly, NOT mid godly. Low Godly regenerations is having the entire physical body destroyed, this does not include regenerating your soul (not be confused with regenerating from your soul).

Anyway, let's stop derailing this CTR.

If you have discord we can argue about it whitout derailing this CTR.

Mate, you are wrong in almost all of them.

Arkham doesn't get power nulled, he gets blasted and BFR'ed back to the Demon world leaving the sword behind, the hole point is nonsense when both Dante and Vergil jump inside to grab the amulets and the sword, if Arkham had fell in there he would have ended in the same places as Dante and Vergil.

Mid Godly IS body + mind * soul, read the page for the love of God. Them regenerating their souls is not that impressive nor does put them above "normal" Low Godly regen.

>Low Godly regenerations is having the entire physical body destroyed, this does not include regenerating your soul (not be confused with regenerating from your soul).

I know, what's the point?

Tony di bugalu #4543

Tony di bugalu said:
Mate, you are wrong in almost all of them.
Arkham doesn't get power nulled, he gets blasted and BFR'ed back to the Demon world leaving the sword behind, the hole point is nonsense when both Dante and Vergil jump inside to grab the amulets and the sword, if Arkham had fell in there he would have ended in the same places as Dante and Vergil.

Mid Godly IS body + mind * soul, read the page for the love of God. Them regenerating their souls is not that impressive nor does put them above "normal" Low Godly regen.

>Low Godly regenerations is having the entire physical body destroyed, this does not include regenerating your soul (not be confused with regenerating from your soul).

I know, what's the point?

Tony di bugalu #4543
Hmm nice catch, arkham indeed has been BFR. The problem i have his: The amulets has inside the force edge, when arkham gets BFR, the sword dont have the amulets anymore.... making me think.

A- Powernull making the force edge into is sealed state again.

B-Dante and Vergil sealed the force edge by mistake.

Hmm just stating, Mundus generals can regenerate their soul, thats why i think is just some low godly regen into steroids, and Negating Regenerationn for Dante.

Discord : FT CGM already send friend request.

Back