• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dimensionnal Dance: Shinza Bansho Gods downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't wast to derail but I'll explain it. Shinza became a lot famous because of how powerful it was so it attracted new viewers, now that's it's not the case people will genuinely not care about the series to check it out
Tbh most people who know verses through VS debatting aren't really reading them tho.
Just take Tenchi Muyo; how many person knew that "Kami Tenchi" is an alternate timeline future Masaki (and technically GXP Masaki)? And not the creator of the Choushins like some claimed.

Personally, just as we can't give a 1-A to the statement that we go beyond the concept of dimensionality, I don't think we can give a 1-A just because we're the source of the concept of dimensionality.

Stronger evidence seems to be needed.

Feeling like we may need to make this topic staff-only, considering the sheer amount of useless and off-topic posts. The regular users who can give proper input should also be allowed to comment though, of course.

Decided to get updated on this thread again, like I said I will reply when I get home in the evening and after resting.

Will need to gather scans and sincerely even need to go through some parts of dies irae and KKK again, so will definitely take a while.

I'm sure you are not expecting people to reply immediately cause I am sure you guys understand there are other things we have to do

Feeling like we may need to make this topic staff-only, considering the sheer amount of useless and off-topic posts. The regular users who can give proper input should also be allowed to comment though, of course.
Tbh it isn't a matter of staff or non-staff.

Moving it wouldn't change much, even in CRT you are supposed to give proper input.

It may just be me, but I think it's better to not add another problem to the list.

Although I guess that at that point it's all the same.

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to restarting the thread as a Staff Only Discussion + verse supporters and Yuri.
I am personally fine with this. This thread has gone way out of control, and has mostly been spammed with irrelevant content.

Also @Sera_EX , if you have some personal problems, feel free to PM me if you want to talk about them, especially if I might be able to help.

@YuriAkuto

If you restart this thread, please make sure to mark it as "STAFF AND INVITED SHINZA SUPPORTERS ONLY" at the end of the first post.

Actually I agree with 1-A staying.
Based on what, if you don't mind me asking? Barely anybody fully countered the thread (Two people or so who did were already answered), Sleepy and Sera only countered parts of the thread (Sleepy was also answered by Yuri, and no offence but Sera's point was more so ranting about the site than making a legit point) and so I don't see why anyone would agree with it staying unless they have arguments of their own.

How about we all get some patience and wait for the opposition to provide elaborate counters? It's not that hard.

Then again, this thread will most likely be remade, so...

How about we all get some patience and wait for the opposition to provide elaborate counters? It's not that hard.

Then again, this thread will most likely be remade, so...
If this was said to me, I never said otherwise, this definitely shouldn't be closed until counters are made for the opposing side.
But some people disagreeing with the downgrade when no counter that fully debunks it yet is just biased.

I wasn't ranting about the site. Read what I actually said. I said I am not in an emotionally stable state for debating high tiers (especially for a verse I actually enjoy) and that I'm upset with this community for reasons unrelated to tiering.

I wasn't ranting about the site. Read what I actually said. I said I am not in an emotionally stable state for debating high tiers (especially for a verse I actually enjoy) and that I'm upset with this community for reasons unrelated to tiering.
So, don't do it, being unstable and trying to argue about a thing that u don't want (according to urself) isnt a good idea neither to the healthy or the thread, and I hope that ur problems be solved

I think the way you worded it may have been misleading. But yeah IRL stuff and your well being should definitely be the priority.

Well, as I mentioned, feel free to PM me if you wish.

For the restart: I guess it can be remade as long as helpful random dudes can also comment on it. I leave this decision to whoever feel like doing it.

Btw I may not be very present for the following hours, but I hope it'll not turn into another hell

I wasn't, though. I addressed the part of the OP I felt couldn't be ignored. The rest would require me to do a lot of digging on my part because the current scans given and the translations that follow are either terrible or are good but lack supporting scans.

This thread is definitely going in too many directions. Likely will restart it after work.

YuriAkuto is correct. Let's wait for him to link to his new staff forum thread.

A little bump from me, just in case.
(Edit: for some reason my browser didn’t show yuri and ant’s new messages please ignore this comment.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back