• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussion rule about Naruto X Bleach stuff

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
This is because the currents threads and reports. Not only the current but some stuff from 2 months ago.

We should BAN Naruto X Bleach character battle, abilitie comparison and even some nonsese Verse X Verse. And even mention Naruto on a Bleach thread and vise versa.

This would avoid toxic threads, useless reports and less headache. And even some drama, same thing happened 2 months ago. Both fanbases doesnt know how to behave like civilized people. We should create a discussion rule about this stuff. I don't know if this should be staff only but whatever.

The rule seems fine, and I prefer making a discussion rule. As a lot of people could actually be very well behaved otherwise, it's mainly Naruto Vs Bleach is what makes most people really heated. So I think a Discussion Rule seems more appropriate than just mass banning people on both sides. It should especially Vs Threads that involve bigger names such as Yhwach, Kaguya, Naruto, Ichigo, ect that should be avoided.

I think this is a good idea.

Will go neutral on this rule. I honestly don't know how to see this rule. Really.

I would personally disagree. It's meaningless to prohibit people from doing something, as it will only make them crave to do so more. In my opinion, creating rules to ban certain discussions seems like a very lazy and cowardly thing to do. There have always been tensions about these things on every debating community. Instead of using this poor choice I would consider simply shutting down threads and blocking users should they cause more drama based off that.

It wouldn't be Banned persay, but rather just a notified precaution. Obviously Bleach fans shouldn't just be trying to say Naruto needs to be downgraded just because the like Bleach better and same with Naruto fans trying to downgrade Bleach just because they like Naruto better. But some more open-minded members who are simply looking for accuracy on both sides and no double standards are welcome to partake in both. And it should preferable be more open-minded people that should create threads for either verse.

So, are you suggesting that these controversial topics should only be discussed by members recognized as equally righteous about both series?

We technically already have rules that stop hst god tiers from fighting each other and it's accepted. Accepting one and not the other makes no sense.

@Assassin's Weed, not quite like that. But only people who can maintain a level head and showcase good behavior should be allowed. That's all.

AstralKing7 said:
We technically already have rules that stop hst god tiers from fighting each other and it's accepted. Accepting one and not the other makes no sense.
That rule needs to go. Excessively restricting freedom, even for the sake of peace and stability, is inherently totalitarian.

That rule needs to go. Excessively restricting freedom, even for the sake of peace and stability, is inherently totalitarian.

agreed

Either you start making rules, thus restricting the wiki which will end up in laughable position. Not to mention, this will most likely be the most bothersome route

Or Staff be decisive with their choices and making sure to know that such behaviour isn't tolerated and that there's severe punishement for it. After all, if you give someone another chance and they end up betraying that trust, why give them another one?

The staff can misbehave just as badly as normal members. What's worse, when staff act out, it causes even more chaos and disorder than two regulars fighting.

Cropfist said:
Because the alternative is staff constantly exhausting themselves with having to ban the dozens of users who grow violent in these threads.
That's not an excuse, nor is that even what will happen. It's usually only a couple who would end up doing ban worthy stuff anyway.

People that go against this rule just don't participate in those threads.

Visit them from time to time and you will sea why M3X is asking for a ban.

I agree.

Goku v. Superman should be unbanned too. It's not worth the Byzantine like rule we have over people. It never is.

As someone who experienced a Clorox vs Nardo thread myself, i can definitly see why something must be done. But i'm by no means any fan of ban rules like this. I honestly disagree with most of our discussion rules but this isn't my place to butt in.

The ban option is there and should be used. Staff is too allergic to banning, a week off never hurt anyone.

I don't know if it's just me, but I have a severe impression that this Naeblis495 keeps trying to pester Naruto fans with his stupid taunts. I think there are already a dozen comments from this guy saying "bla, passive soul hax".

Anyway, I'm neutral to that. I love to see the circus catch fire, it is very easy to discover the double pattern and hypocrisy in both verses.

My 2cents!

Listen, I'll be straightforward here. Open discussion on a public forum is not a "privilege". It's not a reward for having a colored name or the right opinion. If someone can't handle their bad arguments being called out, or just can't fathom the idea of others having, God forbid, a different opinion to them, get over it. We only should ban people, not discussions. If someone starts insulting people, inciting harassment and instigating violent debating rhetorics, they will be banned. It's that simple. The only topics that should be restricted are those that have been repeatedly discussed to death.

Sera EX said:
Listen, I'll be straightforward here. Open discussion on a public forum is not a "privilege". It's not a reward for having a colored name or the right opinion. If someone can't handle their bad arguments being called out, or just can't fathom the idea of others having, God forbid, a different opinion to them, get over it. We only should ban people, not discussions. If someone starts insulting people, inciting harassment and instigating violent debating rhetorics, they will be banned. It's that simple. The only topics that should be restricted are those that have been repeatedly discussed to death.
100% agree

Naeblis495 said:
bleach vs naruto should be banned either way because they are stomp via passive soul hax .
Best type of reply to give here......

Anyway, I absolutely 100% agree with this ban. People acting like "this restricts freedom" pretend that there aren't a countless number of different matchups people can make with other verses or a countless number of topics to talk about, ones that wont cause headaches and become a complete shit circus of drama and controversey. We don't ban topics to restrict freedom, we do it because its justified. No one, besides a few minority who like to build drama and cause trouble, wants to waste their time sitting through annoying pestering between fanbases. And if banning the topics all together (not permanently of course) is the only way to make peace and actually have people enjoy staying here, so be it. If you dislike topics being banned, we can just as easily say you can discuss them elsewhere.

look , stomp thread are not allowed

bleach have passive soul hax that a lot of verse , including naruto verse, don't resist, wich make a stomp .

i'm not trying to hurt anybody , if you feel attacked when someone say that your verse get stomped , maybe you are the problem.

hell , a lot a verse stomp bleach but i don't feel attacked from that fact .

And even if you are correct, you claiming this like its 100% factual is obviously a very bad idea to do as not everyone will agree with you. Some will feel differetly, which causes debates on the topic to come and spiral out of control over who's right and wrong.

@Kukui

Topics have no agency, they can't cause controversy. Threads don't cause controversy, people do. It's manifestably proven that the right people can argue without acting like morons. Most Bleach x Naruto threads are filled with the wrong kind of people anyway.

Back