• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord (MLP) solos your verse

Darkest Dungeon: Trapped in the farmstead forever fighting a mini Lavos assuming Type 3 Madness Manip doesn't yeet him

Soul Calibur: Not sure, depends on how he resists the effects of Astral Chaos

Infamous: Clears

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Jojo: Novel Kars likely just adapts

World of Darkness: Gets done in by disbelief gg

Warhammer: Dies the second he annoys the emperor

Castlevania: Probably stops at Dracula

Elder Scrolls: Pelinal goes Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Guilty Gear: This verse is tier 1 now so hard nope

Persona: Even worse

Blazblue: Passives go brrrr

MegaTen: Stands there
Digimon: Stands
Saint Seiya: Stands
Dragon Ball: Stands
Hunter X Hunter: clears

dragon ball heroes: no

sonic: no

mha: clears

saint seiya: no

one punchman: clears

minecraft: stops at those higher gods

Danny Phantom: Clears

American Dragon Jake Long: Clears

Dark Cloud: Clears

Chaos Legion: Clears

Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy: Clears

BattleTanx: Clears

Threads of Fate: Clears

Nicktoons Unite: Clears

Bujingai: Clears

Voodoo Vince: Clears

Malice: Clears

W.I.T.C.H.: Unknown (I've yet to finish the verse so I can't say who wins until I'm finished)

Okage Shadow King: Inconclusive (Can't touch the Overshadowed but they can't stop him)

40k: Hahaha no, Discord is horridly murdered in the Warp, and even in the material world I wouldn't doubt a powerful entity could hax him to death.

Sergio Bonelli Comics: Discord stomps 99% of it, but the remaining 1% kebabs Discord.

Fallen London: Discord does very well... Until he reaches a Judgement or if someone of a lower tier, but with resources, did anything with prep time. Then it is nights out for 'im.

Back