• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disappointments (Dan Hibiki vs Bloonchipper)

Now that you say that, I remembered that Bloonchipper doesn't get its larger funnels until 9-A... Even then, the suction funnel doesn't actually seem to change. It's more just crushing the MOABs into the small hole

It could certainly fit his individual limbs, but unless it can manage to suck Dan's limbs in, that won't be happening cause he definitely isn't stupid enough to stick his arm in a woodchipper

bloons dont just straight up wander into the chipper, they're sucked in. Bloonchipper has at least some sort of intelligence since it has targeting options ingame, so it should be able to suck in Dan's arms. Regardless, when you compare the size of a chipper to the size of a monkey, I think it's safe to say it could at least fit Dan's whole torso. I know that ingame sizes are inconsistent on account of game mechanics, but this is also fairly consistent with real world woodchippers. So at this point the question is whether or not Dan can avoid being sucked in while still approaching the chipper

That's what I was wondering. Heavy Duty Suction allows the Bloonchipper to suck up Lead Bloons, which are too heavy to be lifted by the Wizard and Druid's storms (though they are still popped by the more powerful storms)

That's what I was wondering. Heavy Duty Suction allows the Bloonchipper to suck up Lead Bloons, which are too heavy to be lifted by the Wizard and Druid's storms (though they are still popped by the more powerful storms)
Does anyone know how hollow those lead balloons are, though? Granted lead is the densest affordable thing out there, but still.

no, we unfortunately don't know how thick the layer of lead is. It is hollow to an extent though. Inside a lead bloon is 2 black bloons and inside each black bloon is 2 pink bloons, followed by a yellow, then green, blue, and finally red. Each of these are are only made of rubber though

Does anyone know how hollow those lead balloons are, though? Granted lead is the densest affordable thing out there, but still.
No, but for calcs, we just assume they're regular balloon hollowness. Of course, that wouldn't actually be heavy enough in the real world, but Lead balloons in general are a scientific impossibility at that size. So it's really just Bloon magic as with everything else

Sizing in the Bloons universe in general is really annoying, just because of how the Bloons function, and the fact that a single Bloon can contain multiple Bloons of another type (not to mention you get a chain of bloons containing 2. In reality, the Lead Bloon should probably be like 2.5 meters in size at least and the ceramic way larger, but that gets into a lot of guesstimates so for simplicities' sake, we try to overlook that.

yeah, but I think it's fairly safe to assume that the chipper can at least fit a human inside it. The real question now is simply one of weight. The biggest issue is that the jump from ceramic to MOAB is massive weight-wise

Back