• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Shadow DIO and Current Master Chief are being used.

Master Chief has all of his equipment, 10 minutes of prep time and is aware of The World and it's range, but not it's time stop.

Dio is aware someone is after him but not who they are or what they can do aside from the fact that they have a lot of weapons.

Speed Equalized.

DIO:

MC:

Shadow Dio is literally just pre-High Dio, except like, with a shirt. Idk why you specify shadow when it's just his second key

Could Master Chief effectively snipe DIO? As long as he explodes his brains then MC probably could win like that.

Well since MC is given prior knowledge on the World's range it's pretty likely he'll try to keep his distance and snipe Dio from afar. If Dio manages to close the distance though, MC will be helpless against the World's abilities.

Is DIO aware of MC's location? If so he can spam timestop to get closer until MC is within The World's range.

Shouldn't DIO be able to react to any bullet that Chief fires, espeically because they're loud and he should be faster than most?

I'm not sure how Speed equalization affects firearms tbh. I'm assuming they're equalized as well, so I guess Dio should be able to react to them.

Duedate8898 said:
Shouldn't DIO be able to react to any bullet that Chief fires, espeically because they're loud and he should be faster than most?
DIO would be on guard but probably wouldn't take it seriously since all he knows about MC is that "he has weapons". The only ways DIO could close the distance are timestop (which MC isn't aware of) and stand jump (MC is likely aware of this). To me it seems the situation here is MC snipes DIO or DIO closes the distance and curbstomps MC. The former is more likely than the latter though.

Dio knows what gunfire is though? He actively blocks the bullets from the officers when they try to shoot him.

True, but unless he has sniper range with the laser and uses it first, Dio shouldn't have any trouble avoiding that either.

Would that matter? He should be able to stop time the moment it touches his skin (he attempted to against SP, it kinda failed because time stop resistance tho), allowing him to move out of the way, and a bit of damaged skin ain't gonna hurt him. Plus Dio's survived having half his head caved in completely. Hell Pol skewering him didn't do anything and if Pol had more time and was a lot more agressive, he'd of only harmed Dio, not kill. Plus if Dio knows someone's after him he'd be on guard, don't forget he managed to block and avoid hundreds of emerald splashes coming from all directions, including from behind him.

Yeah I think Chariot makes sense. Dio will likely stop time continuously until he closes the gap, at which point it'll be game over for MC.

Voting Dio for now.

Back