• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO fights an agent of chaos (DIO vs Klarion) (1-0-0)

Rewatched Young Justice a long time ago and had been wanting to do this thread for a while, just wanted some of my other threads to conclude before I subject myself to bump hell again

Speed is equalized.

Awakened DIO is being used.

Both start at that street where Jotaro first started fighting DIO.

DIO: 1

Klarion:

Lanky the world :

Last edited:
Klarion in character doesn't take fights seriously, but I have no idea how he'll react to getting gored within a timestop

That would be a none issue as DIO can do the same
And what exactly is this familiar Klarion's profile refers to?
a cat he's holding, he can amp it into a giant cat monster if he wants to also

This thread might still be fair afterwards actually, his familiar unamped is a regular cat and amped he scales to the High 8-Cs. It might actually make it easier for Dio ironically since he can't gore Klarion to piss him off

This thread might still be fair afterwards actually, his familiar unamped is a regular cat and amped he scales to the High 8-Cs. It might actually make it easier for Dio ironically since he can't gore Klarion to piss him off
His cat is also 7-C untransformed as it survived the same attack that gave clarion the upgrade

Last edited:
Then Dr Fate needs an upgrade too because he almost oneshot the thing with a casual blast

It's also weird to assume Klarion didn't just guard the cat with his body too when he's pretty evidently holding the cat tightly when he emerges from the rubble, no reason to assume the cat Klarion guards and amplifies with magic to defend itself is able to survive a 7-C attack when its been described and shown as a regular cat

Klarion when we he lost his familiar, traveled through time and space to go back in time. So like, it might be possible for him to just be above time stop or move in stopped time, but it's speculative.

Can DIO do anything about Klarion's type 8 immortality? If Klarion's cat dies, Klarion's real form can go back in time, get a new familiar and surprise DIO probably when he comes back.

Klarion when we he lost his familiar, traveled through time and space to go back in time. So like, it might be possible for him to just be above time stop or move in stopped time, but it's speculative.

Can DIO do anything about Klarion's type 8 immortality? If Klarion's cat dies, Klarion's real form can go back in time, get a new familiar and surprise DIO probably when he comes back.
DIO is more than eager enough to kill cats
If they both get Time Stopped both he and the cat would get smothered

DIO is more than eager enough to kill cats
If they both get Time Stopped both he and the cat would get smothered
Can DIO kill a concept though? Or can DIO seal or somehow incapacitate Klarion for an extended period of time?

No that isn't a thing he can do
As far as I can tell, either this match is inconclusive or Klarion initially loses but then travels through time and returns back to the fight to surprise DIO and probably kill him.

As far as I can tell, either this match is inconclusive or Klarion initially loses but then travels through time and returns back to the fight to surprise DIO and probably kill him.
I think this should be closed, his Dura is 7-C although DIO can bypass that, I don't know wether or not he can kill the cat idk anything about it

He should be able to kill the cat but the problem is that killing the cat doesn't get rid of Klarion permanently. Unless you can kill the concept of chaos itself, then Klarion can't be killed. DIO could possibly win this match if he kept Klarion out of the fight for a week (by site's rules) but I doubt Klarion would be gone for that long.

He should be able to kill the cat but the problem is that killing the cat doesn't get rid of Klarion permanently. Unless you can kill the concept of chaos itself, then Klarion can't be killed. DIO could possibly win this match if he kept Klarion out of the fight for a week (by site's rules) but I doubt Klarion would be gone for that long.
Pretty sure site rules are 24 hours for incap now.

Yeah it's over a day for incap, not quite sure how long it took him to get Teekl back the first time since he was also looking for allies to fight against Child

The whole point of the mu is "Does Klarion off Dio before Dio realizes he needs to just kill Teekl"

The whole point of the mu is "Does Klarion off Dio before Dio realizes he needs to just kill Teekl"
Killing Teekl doesn't kill Klarion, it just removes his anchor to the plane.
Klarion can just time travel & get a new familiar, which seemingly will take less than 24 hours, & Dio probably may not expect his opponent to return, especially via time travel, & returning in the past of the fight -such as before it started- or such.

Killing Teekl doesn't kill Klarion, it just removes his anchor to the plane.
Klarion can just time travel & get a new familiar, which seemingly will take less than 24 hours, & Dio probably may not expect his opponent to return, especially via time travel, & returning in the past of the fight -such as before it started- or such.
He needed outside help to return when Teekl died, killing Teekl would = Incap here

Dio could also mindhax Klarion if it really comes down to it, which is done via a glance (it's just super OOC)

I forget, how did he need outside help again? I recall him possessing a bus & time travelling & such.
He went out of his way to bring a bunch of the main cast to get his cat iirc, also while he was time travelling he was constantly ending up in the wrong place.

Pretty sure he got scared of some of the High 8-Cs attacking it once, but even still Dio can still freeze it or mindhax him

Back