• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimentio vs Bill Cipher: The Rematch Nobody Wanted

DatOneWeeb said:
Oh I am so ready to argue against Bill's first move, it's gonna be great.
Bill snaps is very in charactef for him.

Also based on that I believe you made this match to give Dimentio a free win? I'm not accusing people do that very often with Bill

Bill wasn't aware that the shack protected them from him. Wouldn't he have attempted at least? You would think that Bill would've snapped so he wouldn't have to chase Dipper and Mabel. Time Baby would also prove that under a fighting scenario, a snap isn't his first move.

Bill NEEDED Dipper and Mabel alive. You're forgetting the circumstances of the scene you're using.

He needed to get the information out of Ford and use Dipper and Mabel to make him give it

This is not a proof. Bill has a personal hatred for the Time Baby. In a fight with people he doesn't need or know, like how he did to THE CIRCLE the moment they intended fighting him

I meant as in Bill can reverse transmutation, so the argument of him not being able to snap is false.

Bill actually transmutated Ford multiple times when he thought he no longer needed him to achieve his goal, but turned him back when he realized he do need Ford to help him break the barrier.

There's no reason he'll reverse transmutaion just like that, but he did transmutated random people, included those that intended to fight him

Yeah, Dimentio FRA if it's not a stomp, but if it's thought based it is a stomp

Though if it's done with a snap then it's Inconclusive

Oh, and Dimentio FRA. The reason he lost before was because it was argued that Super Dimentio doesn't mindhax as a first move. Now this is base Dimentio who definitely does, and Bill apparently doesn't even start off with snap transmutation all that often.

He does. I showed proof that Bill is very likely to start with transmutation against people and characters he doesn't need for his plans, including Ford at first

No they aren't. All of those were against people he knows and actively needs for his plans while you conviniently ignored the circumstances that led to these moments.

When Bill faces someone that he doesn't know or have no use to him, then he'll transmutate them (with the circle, he literally snapped everyone except the pines because he didn't need the rest)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
No they aren't. All of those were against people he knows and actively needs for his plans while you conviniently ignored the circumstances that led to these moments.
When Bill faces someone that he doesn't know or have no use to him, then he'll transmutate them (with the circle, he literally snapped everyone except the pines because he didn't need the rest)
Prove that Bill starts off with transmutation against people he doesn't know. Under any other fighting scenario, never does he attempt this. Whether the shack was resistant to him or not is irrelevant, since he wasn't aware and didn't attempt this. Instead he went for hand to hand combat. He blasted the Time Baby. I need legitimate proof that if Bill sees someone new, he transmutes.

I literally showed you proof already. You just chose to ignore it

Also when the other people at the circle intended to fight him, that counts too, since Bill don't know them personally and he has no use from them. And he turned a man into a statue for fun.

Back