• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did someone take Bayonetta off of here?

Due to the excessive amount of trouble cross wiki drama has brought on, the pages that are insulting towards other wikis have been decided to be not permitted. Especially due to a fear of raids and "report warrioring" that is present. Broader things such as Dragon Ball, Superman, Naruto and ScrewAttack have been decided to be not as problematic, however starting conflict with personal wikis such as VS Battles, Death Battle Fanon, etc. do indeed pose major issues.

I'm sorry that a page of yours was taken down, and yes it may seem a bit unfair to have pages criticizing some things down and not others. However the safety of the entire site has to take precedence over a singular page.

Guess I understand where you are coming from, after all most people who work on vs battle wiki do work on here too, shame people can't take the whole joke thing as a joke, but again I see where you are coming from.

Most of the VS Battles users who go here wouldn't mind the joke I don't think, however there are many other members who possibly won't take it so well. It isn't just VS Battles but all specific wikis such as here DBF, etc. In an ideal world other wikis could have pages and everyone would just accept others' opinions/jokes maturely, but unfortunately that isn't how things work. I don't want to have your page removed but once again the entire site is at risk due to these issues.

Thank you for being understanding though.

Back