• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Detroit : Become Monke (Connor vs Dart Monkey)

9-C dart monkey is acctually a 2-2-2 sinse the 9-B need a upgrade that only existed in BRD4 and 5 so this is just a 2-2-2 BTD6 dart monkey

Now about thee fight It self, the dart of the monkey are acctually faster them bullets, so The monkey shouldn't have a problem taking the first shot, and thanks to It, even with analitic prediction connor would have rpoblens dealing with the dart monkey darts, but oposite to It, Connor just need to shot the monkey once to kill It, what would be dificult whem darts are trowed non stop into you at transonic speeds, not toe mention the monkeys have exelent aim

So voting monkey

Problem, Monke's Transonic is from Combat Speed, not reactions. So it can't really dodge. Plus unless they're immediately going for the head, Connor is gonna last for a bit due to Pain Tolerance
Well, he need to move his body at least this fast to make It go at transonic speeds, to move It arm this fast and still be able to aim It should have transonic reactions as well

And with that speed connor will have It's body covered in darts so fast that It will probable have truble rassing It's arm to shoot

Well, he need to move his body at least this fast to make It go at transonic speeds, to move It arm this fast and still be able to aim It should have transonic reactions as well
Just the arms? You know I'm starting to consider just making the distance bigger. Connor does have a sniper rifle for that

Idk why you are complicating the things, Connor just need to be hitted less times in the arm or just force enough to raise It's gun and shoot, he just need to get one shoot while the monkey probable need to hit connor a lot thanks to pain tolerance and him being a android, so darts woulsn't do so mucho damage into him, It's just more likle he eill be overwhelmed

Idk why you are complicating the things, Connor just need to be hitted less times in the arm or just force enough to raise It's gun and shoot, he just need to get one shoot while the monkey probable need to hit connor a lot thanks to pain tolerance and him being a android, so darts woulsn't do so mucho damage into him, It's just more likle he eill be overwhelmed
I just need the discussion to be notable

Okay I'll count your vote

The map. I only remembered it being a clusterfuck of objects that block LoS. Then I realized I mistakened it for Logs
Lol, resort is the pool one I think... Well, wouldn't really matter sinse the moment connor stop being obstructed by the obstacles the monkey eoukd be able to feel It and atack, they to It all the time with bloons

Back