• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destructive Value of turning a human into a Bloody mist?

I am looking at the the feat for an Space Marine's Bolter to turn large entities into a bloody mist, I am just wondering about the destructive value for that, is it pulverization or vaporization? or is it in the middle somewhere?

LordGriffin1000 said:
Vaporization I believe, Not 100% on it tho.
That is fine, I thought it would be some what in between Pulverization and Vaporization, depending if there is a type of value there.

I just have to ask though, is destroying a person using mass or volume?

Thank you, just needed to know that so I can apply that information, is there a destruction value for something like liquidation?

Yeah High 8-C Space Marines is weird. We may need to calc some of their average feats and armour durability.

There is a feat of a Marine surviving a 100 kilometer fall unscathed.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yeah High 8-C Space Marines is weird. We may need to calc some of their average feats and armour durability.

There is a feat of a Marine surviving a 100 kilometer fall unscathed.
How heavy is a Space Marine + armour?

Assuming a total mass of 727 kg (500 for the space marine, 227 is the most that peak human who isn't an athlete can lift), the result is 6996364470 Joules 9-A I think

@Kal

Nope, that's Building level+. It would be Large Building level if we ue 1000 kg for the mass, I think.

RIP I miscounted the digits.

Using 1000 kg for the Space Marine would yield 1,180817*10^10 Joules so yes, High 8-C

Cool, thank you all, this has been a busy few days for me, especially with measurements of the size of a Battle Barge and the planet Typhon Primaris from DoW.

I can post the calc later in another thread or something

WeeklyBattles said:
Volume but the volume is dependant on the mass
Ok, one more question, if you have the mass of a being but want to find the volume, what density would you use? Example, if it was a human in a spartan armor? Do you use the density of the armor or the human body?

You need to find the volume of both individually using the densities of the respective materials and calculate their vaporization individually, then add them together.

WeeklyBattles said:
You need to find the volume of both individually using the densities of the respective materials and calculate their vaporization individually, then add them together.
thank you

Back