• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Departing the Wikia

For those who do or don't know me, I have been somewhat of a passionate person when it comes to discussions, which is something I tend to do, it is how my brain works, and I keep bringing it up, pay attention to the little details, become compulsively focused on specific areas of interest.

And at times I tend to try and get quick and immediate responses to various questions that I have and talking to people but getting no responses. Sometimes it gets rather nerve wrecking, having to check in every now and again, not having the patience for things to happen.

I realized that I can't change things that are objective, only things that are subjective, especially with recent hardships and the loss of a family member, especially when I was not there when it happened, while I was sick and my family was there for her final moments,

I come to decide to leave the Wikia, I just find there being no place for me here, this will allow me to work on my other wikia, spend more time with family and friends and things that will allow me to get by in life.

I may drop in every now and then for some questions or just to check on things but not to debate.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and offer my condolences. I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

I am also sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you all the best for your future.

Back