• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deoxys vs Narutoverse

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Deoxys has speed advantage but no way can he beat all the ninja in Naruto at once.
I think he via going to the sky and hyper beaming 4eva

So Deoxys is supposed to win against 6 characters that are equal and above him in dc (Kaguya) that can fly like he can with their own hax abilities just by flying in the air and spamming attacks? I somehow doubt that honestly.

What can it do about Madara's Limbo?

Obito's Kamui?

Momoshiki's absorbing hax?

Kaguya's dimension jumping?

Kaguya and Madara using IT?

TSBs in general (energy negation)?

Genjutsu in general?

Is all of this being taken into account?

Madara stomps him with limbo alone has immortality types 1 & 3 to survive anything and he has flight.Soul suck and TSB.GG

BFR is the tactic of defeating an opponent by expelling them from the battle area, so that they cannot return under their own power within a reasonable amount of time. If the battle arena has established physical boundaries that the fighters aren't allowed to cross, then a BFR can be achieved by forcing the other person to cross those boundaries. Like Speedblitzing, BFR is often not used by characters who are capable of doing so in actual storylines, often due to PIS. However, it is considered a legitimate tactic.

if i was feeling particularly trollish i could say deoxys stays out of range and lets them die of starvation.

also i wouldn't be comparing that to no planet to the last either. also wouldn't u consider the narutoverse destroyed if the planet goes

Ootsusukis aren't even human hence they're ability to survive in space without air from what I can tell.And I would given that he left the moon crossed the earths shadow in order to find sunlight.

And most of the verse would be indeed destroyed God tiers would still be left and ootsusukis from across the universe as far as we know.

I'm going to give my vote to Deoxys here for his stronger versility when you consider it's not a pokemon battle, so Deoxys is going to have every move at his disposal.

The calculations for the Pokemon pages are pretty outdated, truths be told - Slugma burns 2 or 3 times hotter than the core of the Sun, and Ash hugs one in the anime/manga.

Instanteous Forme-Swaps, Protect/Sub/Recover combo, Trick Room, Psychic attacks in general, Extremespeed, Stat Increases like Calm Mind.

I also find it hard for them to tag Speed Forme Deoxys (or hell, even Defense Forme) with abilities like Double Team, Sub/Protect, etc.

EDIT: I forgot about Gravity >.> going to make flying / keeping up with him rather difficulty if you ask me.

LordAizenSama said:
@non-bias deoxys is at least moon level, and i said repeated hyperbeams to get the job done
So are several Naruto characters at their best.(Naruto,Sasuke,Madara,Hamura,Hagaromo,Momoshiki(only moon Lv),Kaguya(moon without ETSB), and the ten tails). The only thing deoxys has going for him is speed, and a majority of The Naruto high tiers have some form of teleportation. Even if deoxys spams hyper beam momoshiki absorbs it, and sends it back 12x as strong. Also kaguya, hagaromo, momoshiki, Naruto(maybe with SPSM), Sasuke(maybe), and Hamura can breath in space.

Aimenaltair said:
Speed advantage? yeah Deo murder-stomps.
I didn't Calc it yet, idk if i'm even going to, but i think it's like a 100+ Mach difference from MHS+ to Sub-Rel

Aparajita said:
Aimenaltair said:
I didn't Calc it yet, idk if i'm even going to, but i think it's like a 100+ Mach difference from MHS+ to Sub-Rel
the MINIMUM difference between the Naruto verse and Deoxys is about 5000 Mach....

SomebodyStupid said:
Aparajita said:
Aimenaltair said:
the MINIMUM difference between the Naruto verse and Deoxys is about 5000 Mach....
So i was massively underballing it >.>

How are they even going to "fly" with Gravity in effect?

I don't even see how they're going to tag him through his abilities.

Deoxys can technicay travel through dimensions too. In the hoenn saga special were max befriends one we see Deoxys traveling inbetween dimensions. From the real world to it's special dimensional space it created. And breathing in space isnt impressive Deoxys can do that too. Deoxys stomps the verse

The great ZZ said:
@FictionalBlade101
Can you prove that Deoxys created that dimensional space?
I'll try and find the episode but it was stated by the pokemon ranger Solana (forgot her name) that Deoxys created the dimensional space. It's even shown in a flashback because after Deoxys crash landed on earth via the meteor, the meteor was admitting powerful geo magnetic wave disturbance that was resonating with another force of some sorts that was immesenly harming Deoxys and so it created the dimensional space in order to get away from that as it refused to sleep inside the cave/meteor that it originally came from. But if u want the episode i'll try and send a link

Back