• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
For whatever reason Daredevil is now following in his fathers footsteps and entering the ring, except he isn't boxing...

In this corner, we have The Devil of Hell's Kitchen making his debut in the ring, Daredevil!
S19L.gif

In the other, we have The Demon King, Finn Bálor!
demon-finn-balor-entrance.gif

Speed is Equalized

Battle takes place in the Extreme Rules 2021 arena and is the main event

030_RULES_09262021SE_44092__be9d5e4061016668dff05502e7241b10.jpg

The Devil of Hell's Kitchen:

The Demon King:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
There’s still some things than need fixing with the Bálor profile as it’s pretty new, shouldn’t we wait until those are applied?

Oh I had no idea, what's needing to be applied?
Just some general fixes such as ability additions, a cleaning up of the formatting with the keys, it’s nothing major so I’ll probably just get the stuff done soon enough and then we can kick this match off

Just some general fixes such as ability additions, a cleaning up of the formatting with the keys, it’s nothing major so I’ll probably just get the stuff done soon enough and then we can kick this match off
Cool that's no problem then

I've seen some say 273 kilojoules for breaking tables but I've also seen some feats that could put him in the megajoules

The thing is about that feat is it comes from the Hawkeye TV show and not Netflix

Though I am leaning towards that Daredevil might skill stomp.

Finn Balor has never faced people as skilled as Kurt Angle.

How skilled is he?
DD has faced a bunch of highly trained ninjas, expert martial artists, the iron fist, nobu, and projectile spammers like bullseye. His mentor, Stick, said that he was the most gifted martial artist he's ever seen. All of that is on top of his near broken analytical prediction.

DD has faced a bunch of highly trained ninjas, expert martial artists, the iron fist, nobu, and projectile spammers like bullseye. His mentor, Stick, said that he was the most gifted martial artist he's ever seen. All of that is on top of his near broken analytical prediction.
If this was someone like Randy, Jericho, or Cena facing Daredevil, then the skill gap would significantly smaller.

This is a stomp. Balor get skill stomped to oblivion.

If this was someone like Randy, Jericho, or Cena facing Daredevil, then the skill gap would significantly smaller.

Shame, I was hoping Balor would have some hax that would even this out but it just wasn't meant to be

Uh....? Why are we acting like Bálor doesn’t have plenty of skill? He’s not on the level of the God Tiers in skill but he can keep up somewhat and he can defo keep toe to toe with someone who has experience with martial arts masters. He has a skill disadvantage, but it’s hardly a stomp.

oh also why does Bálor have like 0 hax on his profile right now I feel like we’ve discussed tons of different abilities

Uh....? Why are we acting like Bálor doesn’t have plenty of skill? He’s not on the level of the God Tiers in skill but he can keep up somewhat and he can defo keep toe to toe with someone who has experience with martial arts masters. He has a skill disadvantage, but it’s hardly a stomp.
Don't get me wrong. Balor is definitely skilled, but not as skilled as God Tiers, who are the only ones who are comparable to Daredevil in skill. Also Balor in his Demon doesn't really rely on intelligence. It's more so a blind rage. Plus, Daredevil has insane Analytical Prediction.

oh also why does Bálor have like 0 hax on his profile right now I feel like we’ve discussed tons of different abilities
Another reason why this thread should be left on hold until Balor's profile gets fixed.

Damm... It's gonna take a while for me to properly construct his skill argument as the leader of the Bullet Club and there is no one in Pro wrestling skilled enough to compete against Daredevil either.

Back