• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra profile request

Ive been wondering if we shouldnt allow the Demigra profile to be remade/restored/redone now that we know that he is not that out of DB verse anymore.

I came here from that discussion that started on Goku x Sailormoon thread

E2d5f5b7b38ecff758875d7cc2a3777d-d8fi98t
He wants some love on VsBattles too

Some quotes

DeezNuts1102 wrote: @Viturino: I explained to the guys that Power scaling Demigra is stupid, so we should rate his tier by using his actual feats in Xenoverse, they didn't agree to such term, saying his Power is too OP compare to the canon series, but i guess they did the right thing deleting his profile.

@NIbbler: Well, Demigra was actually affecting every dimensions and all alternate universes in 7th universe, i think his full power would be 2-B

I hear ya but since he is the most powerful dbz villain so far it makes sense putting him at that level when only your custom character can beat him, that's already surpassed the gods in his base form namekian/human etc. And Ant only deleted the page because "The statistics for this page are impossible to rate, given that it randomly mixes manga and GT continuity and power levels" .. so that was way back then, when we thought the Gods were only SS level *laughs surprised at our naivety* xD but yea now it all makes sense Gods >>> SSJ4

How come?Yours feelings?Any thoughts?

This is because people begin to attempt scaling XV versions of the characters of characters to canon versions. Not only does it cause a massive amount of confusion regarding the statistics, but also leads to confusion of continuity.

Hence, unless Demigra is explicitly included in the Super anime, NO.

Back