• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deluge of the Abyss (Upgrade to High 1-A or 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a mistake/typo in the striking strength for Herah. It says boundless instead of High outerverse level, so you should probably change that.

Also just a question, assuming this gets accepted, how many times will Herah and others be above baseline High 1A?

There's a mistake/typo in the striking strength for Herah. It says boundless instead of High outerverse level, so you should probably change that.

Also just a question, assuming this gets accepted, how many times will Herah and others be above baseline High 1A?
Thank you, and I honestly don't know how going above baseline works in this case. It could place them at only 4 times above baseline due to the actual level themselves, or uncountably above it due to the actual amount of High 1-A structures present.

The actual amounts doesn't really seem even close to countless based on what I'm reading, it seems something more like six layers considering even one level of Transcendence requires like an Infinite difference.

The actual amounts doesn't really seem even close to countless based on what I'm reading, it seems something more like six layers considering even one level of Transcendence requires like an Infinite difference.
There are at least an uncountable number of baseline High 1-A structures presents, all of which got cracked and would've been destroyed in the last feat I put in the OP.

Whether or not that can go above baseline is all I'm really unsure of.

aU = baseline
AU = 1 above baseline
aE = 2 above
AE = 3 above

They would be tier 0 if they mainteined the "stacking an infinite amount of the previous" concept the things before the AU had, but the way they are is just a bit higher into H1A.

If that's how it works that's how it works, though I will say your list is a bit off it would go like this:
aU = baseline (or 1 above baseline since when referred to they're said to be larger than an inaccessible cardinal)
AU = 1 (2) above
aE = 2 (3) above
iI = 3 (4) above
IiE= 4 (5) above

The AE is just the IiE and Iie added together so I assume that them together wouldn't push towards qualifying higher if you need transcendence to go above baseline.

You know the verse, so your list is probably more accurate than mine. But, iirc, no one goes above the AU, right?

All of the characters in question go above the AU due to the last feat.

If iI and the other layers above aU are less defined, then I also agree the rating should be High 1-A scaling from being a higher layer than aU.

I think a few minor mistakes need to be fixed from the blog like ['''Powers and Abilities:''' and other mistakes on the format; then, the update should be fine.

If iI and the other layers above aU are less defined, then I also agree the rating should be High 1-A scaling from being a higher layer than aU.

I think a few minor mistakes need to be fixed from the blog like ['''Powers and Abilities:''' and other mistakes on the format; then, the update should be fine.
Thank you, the sandboxes have been adjusted and I shall soon be applying the changes if there is nothing further to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back