• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I'm hoping this is fair now due to the ass load of stuff that got added to Stark's profile.

Both at High 7-A.

Evil Delsin.

Delsin starts with video.

Speed Equalized.

Evil Delsin Rowe
vs.
Iron Man CW

This is basically wall of text vs wall of text lol

Alright so before I say anything, am I correct in assumung that this particular Iron Man model doesn't have every abilities listed on his profile? I know that some of them were performed with newer/more advanced suits.

Also find a way to make this fit into the MCU vs inFamous storyline. It could be a gag scene where Delsin gets sent to fight the wrong Iron Man by Beast Cole and he goes back to complain about it later

I really can't say anything conclusive until someone more knowledgable on IM comes to specify what this IM armor has in terms of abilities.

At least make it canon to Evil Cole vs Captain Marvel

@Gar

Mwahahahaha

@PTSOXMONKEY99

In my CRT it was accepted that @Antvasima said the armors's abilities don't need to be separated. Therefore he has the wall of text for all of his tier.

ABoogieYesSir said:
@PTSOXMONKEY99
In my CRT it was accepted that @Antvasima said the armors's abilities don't need to be separated. Therefore he has the wall of text for all of his tier.
The armors abilities must be separated, it has been a problem for years and is still problem currently.

Ant also said that the new profile is a mess, and that I have to fix that mess.

And?

The profile doesn't need to have a key per each freaking armor to separate their abilities, just use the 5 current keys to separate them, by chronological other, statements, and basic power scaling.

I.e; Model 1 has fire, Model 2 has ice, Model 3 has shields, therefor, Model 8 (A superior armor) should naturally have all previous abilities (Even though it didn't show them). Unless, is directly stated by a faithful source the opposite. Or, the armor's specific mechanics makes it unlikely.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Hmm but how you suppose to know which power and abilities belong to those 5 keys?
By seeing what each armor can do?

Dude this is basic for making any profile

I apologize for the absence guys, I have a big trip coming up so I might be in and out these next few weeks

Anyway, until Iron Man's profile gets sorted out, I'm just gonna go with all abilities for this shit for simplicities sake

Now, both Delsin and Tony have resistances to a few of each other's attacks, and have numerous counters to each other's abilties. Delsin's matter manipulation, which iirc is better than Iron Man's resistance, could let him one shot. This Delsin is very likely to abuse this ability in character, so it's definitely a wincom for him.

That said, Tony's energy absorption may counter this, but luckily Delsin's summons, intangibility and ability to turn invisible should give him enough time to switch to a different element. The thing is, IM's numerous abilities and intelligence are a hard counter to the relatively inexperienced Delsin.

Until Iron Man's profile is sorted out, I'd recommend giving Delsin all the profiles listed in the note, as they may change the game some. If not, I'd have to go Tony due to his sheer versatility and resistances.

Delsin can reflect the attacks back or absorb them woh his abilities

Gonna need more explanation for powernul as IM's profile is a bit hard to navigate on mobile

Well Iron Man has it via Zero-Point Energy Bubbles and Neutrino Rays.

• The Model 51 armor can also create a "zero-point energy bubble" which drains an excessive amount of energy. This energy bubble can be used to attack enemies with a shockwave energy blast[18] or as a force-field to contain them.
    Iim-tony-doom
  • Neutrino ray (dark radiation) made to counter Hyperio
    5410712-image
    5410713-image

Schnee One said:
Iron Man has never shown that in this key
Also "Powernulled at a Quantum level" wut?
Ah, Iron Man reflect attacks in at his most weakest. In this armor, he has several ways to do it (Magnetic fields against metalic objects, or electronic reverses against energy attacks, he can also just absorb the attack and launch it back at Delsin).

He refers to Zero-point energy. Basically, the lowest form of energy that a system of quantum mecanics can have, and due to this, being imposible to erase from said system (It's unlimited). Is the energy that exist on everywhere (Even the vacuum of space), and is the main reason for why Absolute Zero is imposible in real life.

For Iron Man:

• Well Iron Man can Analysis Delsin to see what he can do.
  • Stark can Summon a Iron Legion that could overwhelm Delsin.
  • Forcefield could protect attacks from Delsin.
  • Invisibility could get Delsin off guard.
  • He can absorb some Energy blast from Delsin's power like Delsin's Neon.
  • Pulse Bolts can snipe Delsin which would hurt him (Owe).
  • Stark can use "Sonics" to shutdown Delsin's brain.
  • Stark can throw "Cryogenics" at Delsin which is a freeze rate at Nigh-Absolute Zero.

Yeah I know but his Invisibility only last for like 10 seconds maybe? But I beat the whole game before. And Stark's forcefield could block all that Angel Summoning bs.

Boogie+ Nigh-Absolute zero is not part of Model 8 lmao, you obviously dont know how to rate powers.

Anyway, since I'm still full of myself after fixing Iron Man's profile, I will make a proper argument on this shit:

At first glance, it seems that Delsin overwhelms with a superior arsenal of options, but listen, this is like any other quality vs quantity debate, and as in most cases, the former beats the latter.

First of all, Tony can and will absorb any of his attacks, but not in reverse. Because Iron Man manipulates and absorbs the natural forms of energy that all types matter has, while Delsin can only do it with by products of the energies (Neon naturally emits light, but light on his own can't emit neon, since its created by ionizing specific gasses), this applies to all of Delsin conduit elements.

I said it before and I'm saying it again; IM has 4-B energy absorption, in the sense that he can drastically increase his physical strength depending of energy of opponent, and that the maximun limit shown at this point is 4-B. No matter how many and/or fancy attacks Delsin throws at him, all of that will make Stark stronger, strong enough to one-shot him with single casual punch.

Tony also beats him in their dura negation, while Delsin has to get in close quarter to "transmutate" an enemie, Tony can easily destroy sub-atomically from range, with his first form of attack. He can also magnetically inmobilize Delsin with his blood, flash freeze with ice chemicals, drain his energy and reduce his strength, in any instance Rowe is vulnerable enough to being incapacitated, BFR'd, knocked out, or killed.

Yeah, is as stomp, Tony can and will destroy Delsin if any repulsor lands on him, and Delsin can't do jackshit to him with his powers (Aside from making Stark stronger), can't tank or absorb any of his attacks, and his only wincon is getting close enough to "transmutate", and Tony has so many counters for that (Forcefields, magnetism, the Uni-beam, etc).

Worse comes to worse, if Delsin somehow pose some challenge with his summons, Tony will call the Legio, and in less than a minute, Delsin will be surrounded by 5 Iron Mans that have 4-B energy absorption, and can negate durability with their first attack.

Yeah, not much for me to say here other than "4-B energy absorption GG". Most of Evil Delsin's matter disturbing had relies on him being able to hit his opponent with his energy attacks, which is gonna he hard cause of Iron Man's energy drain. Combine that with his numerous years of experience and intelligence, I think he takes this fairy easy.

Iron Man FRA

Come on guys be nice to Delsin he's trying his best

Well I think both have methods to one shot, but I think most of IM's arsenal renders Delsin's ineffective.

Soooo, yeah I'm not sure either

Back