• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deletion Wave Part II Update

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
As many of you (Preferably all of you) have noticed by now, the rules have been updated and new pages have been created to help better explain the type of content we intend to host on Joke Battles. Since these new rules are easily accessible through the top navigation, everyone should read them and follow them accordingly. We will likely begin the second round of content removal in accordance with these new rules.

Last edited:
A late comment, but it is probably a good idea to inform your community about this via a customised popup notification message in the Joke Battles wiki.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get the source code from my old page back, to post it on the new wiki?

Yes. It's basically meant to be for the original characters who've been wanked into oblivion as a joke I think.

It's fine.

The Doctor (Wanked). I assume it should be okay to copy and paste the profile to the GodModes wiki?

I've saved in it a doc. Thanks for restoring it for me!

Back