• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deleted The Spirit of Eternity Sword Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaraptor149

He/Him
Im starting from this, for my request The Spirit of Eternity Sword profile must be Deleted. Due to the lack of feats and scene. Need to know, because the verse itself have many lots of games like spins-off, booklet, CD Drama, guidebook and most recently the third game which will be released (not sure when it will be released).

So, should we delete The Spirit of Eternity Sword profile from VS Battles Wiki because of that's?

Note: Verse Page

Well, i'm afraid you need to clarify specifically why. The "lack of feats and scenes" is yet to be shown.
Sorry for that. But, what I know why i say that. Cuz, because in this wiki only put feats from eien no aselia and seinarukana. Although many feats There are some feats from other series such as spin-offs that have not been touched at all (the verse itself has many spin off).

That's at least the advice I can convey. although I have to need approval from the supporters of this verse first for Deleted.

I mean we can just add them on over time, just because it only has feats from certain parts of the verse as of right now doesn't mean we should outright delete it.

Why should we delete them? Spirit of the Eternity Sword and Seinarukana are the only translated series, the others aren't, idk what's even happening with the 3rd game that was announced years ago but hasn't been released.

So again don't see why we should delete the verse cause it doesn't include some obscure guidebooks and dramas which aren't in English.

Slayers got deleted cause it had no supporters and nobody could verify the feats, This series has both.

?

Why should we delete them? Spirit of the Eternity Sword and Seinarukana are the only translated series, the other aren't and idk what's even happening with the 3rd game that was announced years ago but hasn't been released.

So again don't see why we should delete the verse cause it doesn't include some obscure guidebooks and drams which aren't in English.
Okey, sorry for my lacks of the requirements for profile deleted

Thank you for the input Pegasus. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back