• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't remember Deku having a form a precog, but it's likely one of his newer powers.
Yeah, it’s danger sense, his new quirk. It’s a permanently active spider sense that he uses to predict attacks. It’s not even limited to himself, he can sense danger to other people from like kilometers away

That's a neat ability. Well the spears are just anothwr skill Deku needs to look out for if Xiao so happens to go Mask mode.

There's been no counters to any of the points for Xiao. Kingofwolves hasn't really said anything after Ronin and Jack countered back. For that reason and more, Xiao FRA

I’m mainly waiting because, like I said earlier, Deku has 2 other powers that could dynamically change how I would argue for him, so I see no point in further debating something that could be changed in 2 or 3 weeks. I could go post for post on how he wins right now, but it ultimately doesn’t matter considering how I argue how he fights might not even be accurate.

I’ll debate when he has all his powers and shows his full capabilities.

Well if hp in game is treated as stamina in vsdeabte then it going to be a stomp or 9/10 win for deku cause you know the rule, he would just straight up fatigue him self to a series of attack if he ever don on the mask. This is a big if tho.

There's been no counters to any of the points for Xiao. Kingofwolves hasn't really said anything after Ronin and Jack countered back. For that reason and more, Xiao FRA
I mean i was mostly taking a neutral stance most of the time but vote counted

I’m mainly waiting because, like I said earlier, Deku has 2 other powers that could dynamically change how I would argue for him, so I see no point in further debating something that could be changed in 2 or 3 weeks. I could go post for post on how he wins right now, but it ultimately doesn’t matter considering how I argue how he fights might not even be accurate.

I’ll debate when he has all his powers and shows his full capabilities.
That's fair for now, hence why i haven't really said anything going either way, so we'll see

Well if hp in game is treated as stamina in vsdeabte then it going to be a stomp or 9/10 win for deku cause you know the rule, he would just straight up fatigue him self to a series of attack if he ever don on the mask. This is a big if tho.
2 things:

1. Xiao doesn't even need the mask here, he already has the AP advantage

2. That was just an idea, not something we will change right now

Well if we ignore the hp thing xiao have a ridiculously huge advantage in skill and experience which one for all can't do anything about, couple that with speed boost from his lunge he can pretty easily dodge all of deku attack and tire him out without the need to transform into his true form, turn into wind or block with barrier. Still not voting as the last 2 quirk could change the flow of the match.

Also xiao is no where near prime adeptus zhongli as he got stomped by a god that got stomp by Zhongli so i highly doubt that he is anywhere near prime adeptus zhongli, he far surpass the current zhongli but definitely not the one that saved him from death.

-Both are now heroes who are now on par with the person who once saved them do to both losing their their powers and basically retired from their old positions as the number one hero and archon, both deku and xiao wanting to help and save everyone in need as their life purpose.
Also xiao is no where near prime adeptus zhongli as he got stomped by a god that got stomp by Zhongli so i highly doubt that he is anywhere near prime adeptus zhongli, he far surpass the current zhongli but definitely not the one that saved him from death.
Im guessing you're talking about this? I said they are now on par with them because they lost their powers, prime All Might and Archon Zhongli are still stronger then the two

Sure but a younger prime adeptus zhongli is already far stronger you don't need to overkill it with archon, just saying.

isn't current Zhongli High 7A?

Back