• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Movie/Future Steven is being used (Pink State and Monster Steven are restricted), Full Cowl 100% Deku is being used

Speed is =

They start 50 meters away from each other

Both are In-Character

Steven: 8

Deku:

Incon:

Full Cowl - 100%
Steven you know it

So what's stopping Steven from covering himself in a High 6-A bubble and just waiting Deku out?

OK. What's stopping Steven from just no-selling his attacks with his shield or just fighting against him until his body succumbs to the strain?

Yes he could block air blasts. And even if Deku kicks his shield away Steven could just summon a bubble anyway. Deku's barely twice as strong as him so it's not as though he can't take a few hits before covering himself.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Doesn't Deku's AP come from the shockwave of his attack?
Yes, it does. Deku scales above it obviously but he isn't one-shotting Steven anytime soon even while unshielded. Especially when he just covers himself with a bubble or summons a shield with a thought.

This is 7-A steven yes? 7-A Steven definitely uses defensive tactics like instantly shielding or bubbling. Only High 6-A steven goes on the offensive.

Izuku with Full Cowl 100% has the AP advantage and a major LS advantage. However, all he has is superhuman physicals, air pressure attacks, and Black Whip.

Steven can regenerate from the injuries that Izuku could incur, assuming he isn't tearing off any limbs. He could bubble Izuku, he could use his shield (and even if that broke, it would still serve as a distraction), he could enter the astral plane and possess Izuku if knocked out, and he can levitate.

Ion know, this is kinda inconclusive for me. Could Steven hold off Izuku long enough for One For All to die out?

He isn't fighting for hours on end, that's for sure. Several minutes from what I can gather.

Nullflowerblush said:
Steven can regenerate from the injuries that Izuku could incur, assuming he isn't tearing off any limbs. He could bubble Izuku, he could use his shield (and even if that broke, it would still serve as a distraction), he could enter the astral plane and possess Izuku if knocked out, and he can levitate.
Small reminder that his shield and bubble are High 6-A.

I don't see how Deku wins this, if Deku hits Steven, then Steven is just going to use his shields and bubbles which basically say "no" to anything Deku does.

what's the difference in AP? because if Deku can one-shot then it's more interesting if not, Deku hits Steven, Steven starts using Shields and Bubbles which won't allow him to win,

Deku seems he One-Shot's by a great degree (i could be wrong)

i'm leaning towards the Inconclusive side on this one

Deku has enough AP to completely destroy Steven but Steven's Bubble would be his saving grace

comes down to if Deku can land a good punch or even an Air shoot before Steven creates his Bubble

Bruhtelho said:
Deku seems he One-Shot's by a great degree (i could be wrong)
i'm leaning towards the Inconclusive side on this one

Deku has enough AP to completely destroy Steven but Steven's Bubble would be his saving grace

comes down to if Deku can land a good punch or even an Air shoot before Steven creats his Bubble
Deku is >>>1.15 Gigatons. Steven is north of 550 Megatons. Deku deals a massive amount if damage with direct punches but he isn't one-shotting anything anytime soon.

Planck69 said:
Deku is >>>1.15 Gigatons. Steven is north of 550 Megatons. Deku deals a massive amount if damage with direct punches but he isn't one-shotting anything anytime soon.
then Deku can't win, Because he hits Steven, it doesn't incap nor kill him, Steven creates a Bubble and just sits in it untill Deku is tired or breaks his bones

Adem Warlock69 said:
His Bubbles can become unstable and breack if he isn't properly focused and prepared for an attack
No, they become unstable when under great emotional and mental turmoil, the page is worded weirdly. Nothing remotely similar to which will happen in this fight since Deku isn't causing him mental trauma anytime soon. If he gets the bubble up and running, nothing short of a surface-wipe is even scratching it.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well Season 4-5 Steven is physically 274.23 MT
Maybe? Steven's very first options are bubbling in most scenarios but at the very least Deku has a smidgen of a chance to kill him before he does it.

can't deku make a pseudo bfr bone if they didn't understand me hitting the bubble and lashing it away (after all deku's hits generate a monstrous gust of air besides being class t vs class m that would be steven) I'm sure that has worked in the series winning by default?

Oliver de jesus said:
can't deku make a pseudo bfr bone if they didn't understand me hitting the bubble and lashing it away (after all deku's hits generate a monstrous gust of air besides being class t vs class m that would be steven) I'm sure that has worked in the series winning by default?
He isn't really gonna do that in-character. That's of course if Steven doesn't just put him in a bubble and call it a day.

Back