• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hrmm. Leaning Deku in all honesty. Freddy's got the better move-set, but Deku can one-shot, is smarter, and more skilled. Not quite a stomp because stuff like disease manipulation ignores durability.

Deku can't one shot? At most iirc it's like, a five times ap difference at most but not even I don't think.

Also I don't think Deku starts within his own punching range

You're all very welcome, lol.

So, neither have a specific number to their tiering. Freddy gets his Building level from defeating an enemy that's at least 18.53 meters tall, and Deku is much stronger than his Small Building tier.

I have no idea what abilities Deku gets and will make no attempt to guess. As for Freddy, how much of his arsenal is he getting?

Robot972 said:
So, neither have a specific number to their tiering. Freddy gets his Building level from defeating an enemy that's at least 18.53 meters tall, and Deku is much stronger than his Small Building tier.

I have no idea what abilities Deku gets and will make no attempt to guess. As for Freddy, how much of his arsenal is he getting?
Whole thing unless specified otherwise

Imma follow and see where this goes. I've been told a lot on my hero and currently don't have the best judgement myself. So I'll just watch. And maybe cover Freddy since I have a better understanding I wish that wasn't true and I didn't say that

50 meters I guess? I have no clue what Deku's range is though. His profile is formatted weird. He has a seperate key for with his powers

Ehh. I don't think that's the best. 75 is a bit much. Tens of meters is the best range he has if he uses air pressure. Freddy would have too much range

Yea. Still gives them both a chance to get the other. Which then as I brought up. Skill, experience, and in character moves is what matters.

Robot972 said:
So, neither have a specific number to their tiering. Freddy gets his Building level from defeating an enemy that's at least 18.53 meters tall
That doesn't warranty 8-C tho

You gotta be 46 to 69 meters tall to be 8-C

That doesn't warranty 8-C tho You gotta be 46 to 69 meters tall to be 8-C Oh? Huh. Probably should have this listed somewhere that's easy to find. TheRustyOne said:
5% Izuku is 1.28 Tons It says it right there in his AP section, what's so confusing about it?
Didn't see that. That's why.

Back