• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Izuku Midoriya from the U.A. Beginnings Saga currently has Class 1 Lifting Strength for:
Cool.

The truck present in this panel is reminiscent of the Japanese-based Isuzu, which is a class 3 truck.
Class 3 trucks, on average, can
weigh up to 7,000 lbs or 3.5 tons, which is Class 5.

Izuku Midoriya from the U.A. Beginnings Saga currently has Class 1 Lifting Strength for:
lmao funny I’m measuring the refrigerator right now, if it’s 70% hollow or less it’s over 5 tons because the thing is ******* taller than All Might and made of steel because for some reason fridges are made of steel
Wonder if we can get a f=ma equation on that
Cool.

The truck present in this panel is reminiscent of the Japanese-based Isuzu, which is a class 3 truck.
Class 3 trucks, on average, can
weigh up to 7,000 lbs or 3.5 tons, which is Class 5.
Hell yeah

@Nullflowerblush never mind I found it
“Most top-mount refrigerator/freezer units range from about 23 to 36 inches in width, 65 to 69 inches in height, and 24 to 33 inches in depth. In addition, it will have an interior volume of between 10 and 25 cubic feet” -

the max volume is 49.09 f3 and max interior volume is 25 f3, so it’s barely over 50% hollow, i will return later with my finished math

No, wait, I can't believe I skipped over this; again, Izuku didn't pull the refrigerator. All Might then destroyed it afterward.

This will affect Shinso (can push Base Deku), Toga (can overpower Base Deku and he needed 5% to shake her off) and Bakugou (can physically clash with Base Deku)

Bakugou (can physically clash with Base Deku)
Well, Katsuki has never physically wrestled with Izuku like Hitoshi, and the only times he has restrained Izuku like Himiko was after their battle in the Ground Beta and Izuku was already incapacitated.

Interestingly enough, Himiko already has Class 5 on her page for restraining Izuku. How odd.

Interestingly enough, Himiko already has Class 5 on her page for restraining Izuku. How odd.
Because Base Izuku is Class 1 or 868.97 kg. Class 5 starts at 1000 kg, which is a gap that is less than 1.2X. She restrained Base Izuku who had to use 5% Full Cowl to throw her off. Also Izuku is stronger than he was during the Sports Festival. So her upscaling to Baseline Class 5 or 1000 kg was agreed on.

The truck Izuku has on that pile looks like a basic Japanese Mini Truck (Kei Truck), which usually weigh around 700 kilograms (Class 1).

That is fair. Although, he did appear to haul more garbage inside of the truck, including televisions, a barrel, and a steel beam.
That isn't the same truck. Same model of Truck I believe, but not the same truck on top of the pile. Pretty sure that truck is just to move the garbage he has somewhere else. Obviously the garbage has to be taken away by something. The truck on the pile was completely broken, while that truck is clearly still fresh.

And would those things equal an extra 300 kg?

I was going to mention that Izuku could've just moved the truck without the things in the back, and piled whatever on it. However the things in the back are the same and are even in the same position as well. So either Izuku really liked them like that, or he did bring up the truck with those things in the back.

Considering the truck itself is 700 kg, and I'm not okay with adding an extra 300 kg to give a Class 5 rating. I think it being a supporting part of Class 1 is the best choice.

Unless we can find out what those things are and how much they weigh.

Back