• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a quick thing, Ironwood himself is baseline Small City. Only the cannon form of Due Process is higher, so it’s probably better to specify that.

Last edited:
Just a quick thing, Ironwood himself is baseline Small City. Only the cannon form of Due Process is higher, so it’s probably better to specify that.
Even then, RWBY hasn’t been downgraded (since the 10.8 MT calc is wrong, I’m the one who made it), but for now that means that due process only scales to about 2.16 megatons

Even then, RWBY hasn’t been downgraded (since the 10.8 MT calc is wrong, I’m the one who made it), but for now that means that due process only scales to about 2.16 tons
Check the RWBY discussion thread, it was recalced by Rusty to 1.3 megatons

Last edited:
You should add Deku's actual tag: Izuku Midoriya (Deku)

So that those who come from his profile see the match.

Also, it seems that this match will be outdated on the near future.

Shame.

What about Deku vs any Low 7-B One Punch Man character?

Bump

RWBY updates went through… and they didn’t actually change anything.

So Ironwood is still baseline Low 7-B, so we can continue the match.

Of which Deku thoroughly beats his ass. Wrong Green Kid to be shooting here James.

“James is what my friends call me. To you? It’s General”

Shoots at Deku

Deku dodges it from a mile away and uses Blackwhip to grab Ironwood with an over 2x LS Advantage

“…shit, wrong green themed child who is possessed by his predecessors. My bad.”

Shoots at Deku

Deku dodges it from a mile away and uses Blackwhip to grab Ironwood with an over 2x LS Advantage

Deku proceeds to suplex him for shooting Children

Shoots at Deku

Man Oscar and Deku are kinda similar huh?

Man Oscar and Deku are kinda similar huh?
At least with their themes of taking over for the previous generation (and the green color scheme).

Funny enough Deku fits into RWBY’s naming scheme as well. “Midoriya” has the kanji for “Green” in it.

Though if Deku got a talking professor in his head, he’d be a lot more… focused on saving people and getting stronger than hesitant.

Oscar isn’t quite as mentally deranged and damaged as Deku is.

Yet.

At least with their themes of taking over for the previous generation (and the green color scheme).

Funny enough Deku fits into RWBY’s naming scheme as well. “Midoriya” has the kanji for “Green” in it.

Though if Deku got a talking professor in his head, he’d be a lot more… focused on saving people and getting stronger than hesitant.

Oscar isn’t quite as mentally deranged and damaged as Deku is.

Yet.
How do you think Oscar would change if he had One for All and their voices?

How do you think Oscar would change if he had One for All and their voices?
If he just got the power, he’s dead in like a few seconds of combat.

If he got the power AND the vestiges, then he’s MAYBE getting combat ready for Haven. OFA is way different from anything else, and any mistake with 100% can basically almost kill him. If he can get enough training though he should be able to get some lower percentages, but then he gets clapped by all the 8-A characters.

The vestiges would definitely try to help the poor boy though. Not even Deku had them to help out when he first go the Quirk, so if he has their Quirks as well, he can be better. But the mental overload will actually hamper him if he gets all the Quirks at the same time, on top of needing way more training to be able to use them efficiently together.

Hazel obliterates him without Ozpin taking the controller as well.

He needs some willpower and determination in that mind of his. Not quite insane or intelligent enough to use OFA to its full potential in the time frame he needs it.

If he just got the power, he’s dead in like a few seconds of combat.

If he got the power AND the vestiges, then he’s MAYBE getting combat ready for Haven. OFA is way different from anything else, and any mistake with 100% can basically almost kill him. If he can get enough training though he should be able to get some lower percentages, but then he gets clapped by all the 8-A characters.

The vestiges would definitely try to help the poor boy though. Not even Deku had them to help out when he first go the Quirk, so if he has their Quirks as well, he can be better. But the mental overload will actually hamper him if he gets all the Quirks at the same time, on top of needing way more training to be able to use them efficiently together.

Hazel obliterates him without Ozpin taking the controller as well.

He needs some willpower and determination in that mind of his. Not quite insane or intelligent enough to use OFA to its full potential in the time frame he needs it.
True. But would Aura help mitigate the damage? Or nah?

True. But would Aura help mitigate the damage? Or nah?
It would help heal him faster, but the backlash of literally exploding his bones into fragments, so bad that they shoot into and stab his ligaments, will honestly probably make him break his own Aura in a combat scenario.

So he needs to discover either Full Cowl or another way to use it on his own, and that requires some help. Like, a lot of help. It took Deku weeks just to be able to use 5% in one arm consistently, and Oscar isn’t that intuitive.

Though with the Vestiges, maybe he’ll have a way easier time controlling the output. They have partial say over its usage, so they should be able to speed things along.

Like really, he needs the Vestiges to help him a lot with this power, it is not built to be used at all with how juiced All Might made it.

Back