• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deep Sea King, Tanktop Master & Genos CRT

You might have to take a rain check on 7-C because I'm planning a little revision on the Genos feat.
Oh, well that's fine. I look forward to seeing your results. You mean the BoS feat just to be clear, right?

What about Tanktop Master though? Can his tier be changed?

What are the currently proposed tiers for TTM, Genos and Deep Sea King?
If you want to know what I would propose for Genos and DSK, I think it depends on the answer to how the new calculation of Genos' blast would change things.

If it's agreed that one palm cannon is weaker than both put together, and the value is halved, one palm blast from BoS Genos would be 7-C still, right?
If that is the case, I listed what I believe to be the best solutions here:
If you believe that what BoS Genos tanked, getting his blast blown back at him by Carnage Kabuto, was equal to the full extent of the High 7-C feat, then they would both still be High 7-C, but I don't agree with that.

If you agree that what Genos tanked is equal to half of the High 7-C feat due to it using one palm cannon instead of two, then BoS Genos' Durability and Dehydrated Sea King's Striking Strength would be 7-C. Since Genos' Striking Strength can scale to Dehydrated Sea King too, Genos' Striking Strength would be 7-C.
If there isn't a significant difference in power with hydration, Hydrated Sea King would be 7-C too in that scenario, which would be supported by the blast he tanks assumingly being similar to what Genos tanked for the 7-C value, and not higher, and Genos' strike being 7-C.

If there is a significant difference in power with hydration, and Hydrated Sea King is High 7-C, you could say that if Genos' punch is what put the hole in Hydrated Sea King's cheek, Genos' Striking Strength might still be High 7-C, and Dehydrated Sea King's Durability could scale to that. His dehydrated Striking Strength and Genos' Durability would remain 7-C though. If you said the blast did the damage instead, that would just keep everything that isn't the blast or Hydrated Sea King, at 7-C.

If you are set in stone on saying that Genos' Arms Mode palm cannons are superior to BoS palm cannons, then I would say that the absolute best power output you could get from one palm alone, based off of what was shown, probably isn't much better than the High 7-C feat of BoS Genos with two. That would put Hydrated Sea King at a definite High 7-C, and if you say there isn't a significant difference in power with hydration, then Dehydrated and therefore BoS Genos could remain where they are at High 7-C all around as well thanks to that.

Tanktop Master on the other hand, I believe should be High 7-C. I don't really know where if the only feats I can scale him to are Genos feats that he shouldn't scale to, but he should be pretty high above the High 7-C BoS Genos feat at least, I'd say. Not Low 7-B though.

Back