• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess permanently freezing Al works then?
VNB8zqX_d.webp

2B (NieR: Automata) vs Winter Schnee (RWBY)
BoomstNo.png

2B (NieR: Automata) vs Alita (Alita: Battle Angel)
BoomstHap.png
Morag (Xenoblade 2) vs Winter Schnee (RWBY) [3D with a Morag win]

BoomstHap.png

Shulk (Xenoblade) vs Lightning (Final Fantasy) [3D with Shulk winning]
BoomstHap.png

2B (Nier) vs Winter Schnee (RWBY) [3D with a 2B win]
BoomstHap.png

2B (NieR: Automata) vs Alita (Alita: Battle Angel)
BoomstHap.png

"I like all of these matchups"
p.jpg

Out of curiosity what's the lowest DIO can go in terms of AP without it being straight up downplay? I'd imagine that even being conservative he'd still be stronger than Alucard.

Out of curiosity what's the lowest DIO can go in terms of AP without it being straight up downplay? I'd imagine that even being conservative he'd still be stronger than Alucard.
probably wall+ to small building level or something, through star platinum feats like the desert hole and scaling to vampires like the first one dio made

Alucard loses his Regen when he goes lvl 0. Not that hard to kill him afterwards especially with stopping time and MFLT reactions lol.
Alucard doesn't lose his regen during level 0. He shows this during his fight with Anderson and his fight with Walter, where he's still regenerating completely fine, despite the fact he has no souls stored at the moment.

At 10:00

And basically this entire video

Last edited:
Alucard doesn't lose his regen during level 0. He shows this during his fight with Anderson and his fight with Walter, where he's still regenerating completely fine, despite the fact he has no souls stored at the moment.

At 10:00

And basically this entire video

Yeah, but as you can see in the Walter fight he got one major weakness, his heart, it is heavily implied here that he could die if you would pierce his heart and i'm pretty sure it's not a hard job for Dio

Yeah, but as you can see in the Walter fight he got one major weakness, his heart, it is heavily implied here that he could die if you would pierce his heart and i'm pretty sure it's not a hard job for Dio
So pre-Schrodinger Alucard only loses "high" regeneration (losing the 3.4 million souls as reserve), but still remains mid-high regeneration (except for heart)?

And post-Schrodinger Alucard can say no to death unless he wants to? Then why would the OG Schrodinger needs to kill himself and fuse himself into Alucard if he himself can just no-sell death by thought (and then some)?

probably wall+ to small building level or something, through star platinum feats like the desert hole and scaling to vampires like the first one dio made
Last time Rooster Teeth has Small Building Jotaro by having him sling a small portion of a building. (But they also mention Kenshiro scale from crazier things like )

Since Jotaro defeated Dio in a hard fought fight, Dio scales. And likely what Jotaro scale from in Part 6 will scale to Dio as well.

So basically freezing Alucard is also wincon.
Imagine Dio's killing blow is depleting the soul reserve until Alucard has no more, then mind control Schrodinger away from helping Alucard, then freezing Al as he asks for blood, and slices every part of the body of Al into pulverised ice / meat dust, including his heart.

Those bloodshed will be really gross yet satisfying.

Again I get why y’all are nervous, but everyone in the research team already thinks DIO wins. Like it’s been like this for the longest time but now we’re suddenly doubting DIO chances of winning?

DIO consistently has the AP and Dura advantage to the point where Alucard can’t even hurt him, the only way you can get argue Alu harming DIO is with his TK however he’s literally never used it for combat ever so even then it questionable.

And again stop low balling JOJO characters to rela. They clearly change there stats for JOJO characters and there not going to consider FTL as a outlier for some reason as the verse has multiple FTL feats. Like this has been argue multiple times here and outside the wiki with MFTL JOJO still being a thing( at least for some characters). DIO being MFTL mean deadass Alu can’t touch DIO. Like this isn’t arguable DIO blitz’s the entire fight, and along with TS Alc changes of hitting or even seeing DIO become impossible to literally even more impossible.

Alc only saving grace is his regen which he lose when going level 0. So there that. I’m mean guys one of Alu win cons is LITERALLY waiting till the sun comes out. As DIO is stupid enough to wait for that long Imao

So there’s my opinion about the match. DIO wins not matter where you look at it, and I’ll be waiting for the arguments to this post; and death battle if they make Alucard win
What about Schrodinger?

And post-Schrodinger Alucard can say no to death unless he wants to? Then why would the OG Schrodinger needs to kill himself and fuse himself into Alucard if he himself can just no-sell death by thought (and then some)?
Schrodinger let himself be absorbed to kill Alucard. Which worked, for about 30 years until Alucard purged all the souls in himself.

Does DB acknowledge the whole avatar thing? Tbh, I don't recall it was ever stated that the Hellbat fought true Darkseid
True Form Darkseid is 5-D. Avatar Darkseid is already multiverse level by the crew.

Then unless the crew explain how OP Phoenix and Phoenix Force are, they cannot explain how Iron Man can stall out Batman and hack into his armor or Model 58.

No I know. But even then where does rela even come from? I just find it more consistent for FTL in the verse
Rel comes from Silver Chariot intercepting Hanged Man who travels at exactly the speed of light.

So pre-Schrodinger Alucard only loses "high" regeneration (losing the 3.4 million souls as reserve), but still remains mid-high regeneration (except for heart)?

This is why I say you should Alucard have Schrodinger as it's been with for 30 years, so that should count.

Cause he can go from being a regenerative beast to one that can outlast Dio if need be.

What about Schrodinger?
Doesn’t that remove all of Alucard abilities? Like that purges all of Alucard souls so he won’t be able to use his abilities. It’s not like DIO where you can use his part 3 self and have him use part 1 abilities, Schrodinger just can’t be Composite. And Iike pretty sure it’s not explain well enough.

Rel comes from Silver Chariot intercepting Hanged Man who travels at exactly the speed of light.
I’ve never seen a rela calc of Hanged Man. I assume it’s this is DB season 5 old Interpretation as they change their view. Other wise base Sonic characters would still be at large town level

Doesn’t that remove all of Alucard abilities? Like that purges all of Alucard souls so he won’t be able to use his abilities. It’s not like DIO where you can use his part 3 self and have him use part 1 abilities, Schrodinger just can’t be Composite. And Iike pretty sure it’s not explain well enough.
Its Not
Schrodinger literally had Alucard out of commission for 30 years he had to kill all his souls to get back to reality For 30 years Till cst boy was left

True but we don't see Dio uses his abilities from Part 1 in Part 3, iirc. They're likely are gonna give his abilities from both Parts 1-3.

I know he's gonna lose his the majority of his souls during the fight so why not swap out his broken healing factoring for Schrodinger's ability in the end of the fight?

True but we don't see Dio uses his abilities from Part 1 in Part 3, iirc. They're likely are gonna give his abilities from both Parts 1-3.
Technically you can pull up "Araki forgot" thing.

Cause he's still vampire and Vampires still have those abilities. At least there's no reason for which Dio's abilities are suddenly disappeared...

Cause he's still vampire and Vampires still have those abilities. At least there's no reason for which Dio's abilities are suddenly disappeared...
I mean it makes sense why his abilities weren't used in part 3, Dio always was talking about Jonathan's body fighting back, i think this may be the reason why his regen got weaker and why he didn't use his space ripper eyes and freezing in part 3

Technically you can pull up "Araki forgot" thing.

Exactly.

So if Dio is going to have his abilities from Part 1 included with The World, what's the issue with Alucard having Schrodinger? He's had that soul for 30 years and, iirc, understood the nature of it. It can help Alucard against Dio's stat trinity

I mean it makes sense why his abilities weren't used in part 3, Dio always was talking about Jonathan's body fighting back, i think this may be the reason why his regen got weaker and why he didn't use his space ripper eyes and freezing in part 3
I mean, he could use laser eyes with head alone and in heritage for future he can use it. As well as the fact that he got later ultimate form anyway.

Exactly.

So if Dio is going to have his abilities from Part 1 included with The World, what's the issue with Alucard having Schrodinger? He's had that soul for 30 years and, iirc, understood the nature of it. It can help Alucard against Dio's stat trinity
Well, for the sake of debate, let's assume Schrödinger is used

I mean, he could use laser eyes with head alone and in heritage for future he can use it. As well as the fact that he got later ultimate form anyway.
The issue is that when he was just a head he didn't have anyone fighting back, something that just didn't allow him to use these abilities
The most simple explanation i can make is: Dio is in Jonathan's body, who is a hamon user and as we all know hamon doesn't affect vampires in the best way, that's the reason why his regen got shittier and his other vampire abilities are gone

But the problem is that that's not how Schrodinger functions in Hellsing. In there, Schrodinger is a paradox who can simultaneously exist anywhere and nowhere as long as he's able to remain aware of himself which doesn't work in tangent with Alucard's souls because since he now has so many souls swimmimg inside him he can't remain aware of himself and he'll cease to exist because he can no longer do that.
You can't just assume that Alucard understanding Schrodinger's nature means he won't be affected by it again, because that goes against what made Schrodinger such an effective poison against Alucard

The issue is that when he was just a head he didn't have anyone fighting back, something that just didn't allow him to use these abilities
The most simple explanation i can make is: Dio is in Jonathan's body, who is a hamon user and as we all know hamon doesn't affect vampires in the best way, that's the reason why his regen got shittier and his other vampire abilities are gone
Not out of possibility.

Though then, he got mind hax, and resurrection, just because.

there is one tho
dio's body is not exactly his
its jonathan's
If being specific, Dio stated that he couldn't only regenerate.
But even then his powers technically came back thanks to blood.

Either way to not debate about what they will use for now. Let's try to give both Schrödinger to Al and Part 1 abilities to Dio.

But the problem is that that's not how Schrodinger functions in Hellsing. In there, Schrodinger is a paradox who can simultaneously exist anywhere and nowhere as long as he's able to remain aware of himself which doesn't work in tangent with Alucard's souls because since he now has so many souls swimmimg inside him he can't remain aware of himself and he'll cease to exist because he can no longer do that.
You can't just assume that Alucard understanding Schrodinger's nature means he won't be affected by it again, because that goes against what made Schrodinger such an effective poison against Alucard
Schrodinger wouldn't be an issue with out his 3 million souls. It was effective but who's to say it'll effective now that it's just one left.

Again, the problem with that is these aren't just two powers he had at different times, he did have them both at once point in the story. And that caused him to paradox himself out of existance for 30 years. These powers literally don't work together.
But by not compositing them, Alucard doesn't have any key advantages against DIO that could help

Exactly, and that's my point.
Schrodinger being used alongside 3 million souls Alucard is literally impossible unless DB wants to ignore how it works which would be incredibly stupid
You can do it like they did with Goku Black, give him additional abilities that belong to Fused Zamasu.

Or at the very least explain what would happen Schrodinger would be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back