• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my interpretation of the MU
Star
+WAY more versatile and abilities actually focus on offense (Transmutation, Perception Manipulation, Energy and Elemental Attacks, an OOC Time Stop, ect)
+If they accept Tier 2 Star then that’s ggs
-She might be considered a glass cannon
=Speed can go either way

Steven
+OP forcefield
+If Uni Star is rejected he destroys her via Tier 7/6 feats
-Most abilities aren’t offensive (Healing and Resurrection of others, Plant Manipulation, Empathic Telepathy, Dream Hopping, Possession that only works when he’s asleep...)
=Speed can go either way

Although want to open my question what do you guys think about Lucas(Mother 3) vs Steven Universe.
Would it be better MU than Star or would it at least be good?

You_are_a_horrible_person.jpg

Best Lucas match

Star
+WAY more versatile and abilities actually focus on offense (Transmutation, Perception Manipulation, Energy and Elemental Attacks, an OOC Time Stop, ect)
=Speed can go either way

Steven
+OP forcefield
-Most abilities aren’t offensive (Healing and Resurrection of others, Plant Manipulation, Empathic Telepathy, Dream Hopping, Possession that only works when he’s asleep...)
=Speed can go either way
Bout sum's it up

Last edited:
Star
=Speed can go either way

Steven
+OP forcefield
=Speed can go either way
Want just to point out despite of abilities being defensive Steven turned a part of it into offensive which pretty impressive, and even defensive are still good.
Although everything feels right to me.

People think he solos the avengers and Thanos, including 616 versions. It's trending on twitter, and this is like the third time it's happened that I can remember
Twitter's always been a breeding ground for wank like that, need I remind you alone of the folk who say Saitama is the strongest in fiction?
But hey, Twitter can be tolerable at times but I think it's not AS bad as YouTube wank.

You know, even in the context of the lore, Ryuko having underboob makes no sense considering her life fiber suit thing covers her chest just fine when not in battle mode. Ditch the ridiculous shoulder pads and there's probably plenty of life fiber left for some actual practical armor.

Edit: Like seriously if they really wanted fanservice that badly they could just have her wear the the life fibers under a normal outfit or something ala Spider-Man.

You know, even in the context of the lore, Ryuko having underboob makes no sense considering her life fiber suit thing covers her chest just fine when not in battle mode. Ditch the ridiculous shoulder pads and there's probably plenty of life fiber left for some actual practical armor.

Edit: Like seriously if they really wanted fanservice that badly they could just have her wear the the life fibers under a normal outfit or something ala Spider-Man.
hey it worked so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back