• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Kirshce really liked Yujiro vs Akuma, so we might get Baki
Two things

1. If there is a Baki match in the next two years of death battle, I’ll die of happiness and also bet 100 on that

2. Akuma vs Yujiro sound great on paper, but after reading HSD again, Hayato just seems a way better match both thematically and with their connections. As much as I love Akuma there likely going to save him for Shao Kahn

785592fd-41e5-4b37-9d51-98135a17646a

Episode 2
that's it?
Well it's reaction/likely combat however not travel speed so until DB finds out some way(which is still possible) Shadow still can catch up Ryuko.
Regen is good however wasn't stated that Ryuko would regenerate from dust so we'll see today how they're gonna treat her.
I'm still would be dissapointed if shadow would lose, but hey now I'm aknowledgable of Ryuko.

that's it?
Well it's reaction/likely combat however not travel speed so until DB finds out some way(which is still possible) Shadow still can catch up Ryuko.
Regen is good however wasn't stated that Ryuko would regenerate from dust so we'll see today how they're gonna treat her.
I'm still would be dissapointed if shadow would lose, but hey now I'm aknowledgable of Ryuko.
Are Chaos Rift or other BFR skills canon?

Obi Wan vs Kakashi technically.
Also that episode gave us to know that we're unlikely to see Ryuko in golden form because it's outside help as far as I understand.
For the first sentence, Shadow's BFR is more convenient than Kakashi's while Shadow is likely holding speed advantage.

But the golden form is after collecting "all clothes" and her clothes can collect them, I think it can appear.

Sorry but MFTL+ Ryuko is BS and Death Battle is silly if they use it.

The tennis attack is called "110 Million Tennis Ball Serve" but it's obviously just them serving tennis balls over and over until they eventually hit the person 110 million times. Not 110 million tennis balls being simultaneously thrown at once. (Even then it's questionable if they would actually hit them literally 110 million times or if that was a hyperbole). Ryuko demonstrably did not cut anywhere even remotely close to that many tennis balls.

Another supposed MFTL+ feat people use is Ragyo flying past galaxies. Except she's not actually flying past galaxies, rather visuals of galaxies pop up as she's talking about galaxies. Visuals of the earth (with no Life Fibers surrounding it) and the Big Bang itself also pop up in her speech.

There's also the smartest dude in the series saying FTL speed is impossible.

Ryuko's actual speed should be like Sub Rel+ to Relativistic. (Which of course is slower than Shadow having some FTL shit)

Sorry but MFTL+ Ryuko is BS and Death Battle is silly if they use it.

The tennis attack is called "110 Million Tennis Ball Serve" but it's obviously just them serving tennis balls over and over until they eventually hit the person 110 million times. Not 110 million tennis balls simultaneous. (Even then it's questionable if they would actually hit them literally 110 million times or if that was a hyperbole) Ryuko demonstrably did not cut anywhere even remotely close to that many tennis balls.

Another supposed MFTL+ feat people use is Ragyo flying past galaxies. Except she's not actually flying past galaxies, rather visuals of galaxies pop up as she's talking about galaxies. Visuals of the earth (with no Life Fibers surrounding it) and the Big Bang itself also pop up in her speech.

There's also the smartest dude in the series saying FTL speed is impossible.

Ryuko's actual speed should be like Sub Rel+ to Relativistic. (Which of course is slower than Shadow having some FTL shit)
You said it better than I ever could.

Two things

1. If there is a Baki match in the next two years of death battle, I’ll die of happiness and also bet 100 on that

2. Akuma vs Yujiro sound great on paper, but after reading HSD again, Hayato just seems a way better match both thematically and with their connections. As much as I love Akuma there likely going to save him for Shao Kahn
Yeah I think Hayato vs Yujiro is the best. Both are the absolute grandmasters of their series, both are in many ways the ultimate teacher of the main protagonist, both are very cocky in their abilities and both are willing to take on anyone in a fight including children or animals. But one huge difference being Hayato's entire philosophy is to show mercy and never kill, while Yujiro will slaughter anyone if he feels like it. They're very similar yet polar opposites at the same time.

Also yeah there is no way Kisaragi will not be used.

1. Of course the thematic similarities between the form and Super Shadow

2. Death Battle typically does not shy away from using every single form of a character as long as it's canon (and sometimes even if it isn't canon lol)

The animation will either BS Ryuko into absorbing some clothes, or simply have her use the form without explanation.

Okay so, I have an outside source that has connections to the research team. They gave me a list of DBs that have been proposed/are happening.

• Galactus VS Unicron
  • Dio VS Alucard
  • Ant-Man VS Atom
  • Doctor Doom VS Lex Luthor / Gilgamesh / Black Adam
  • Link VS Cloud 2
  • Star VS Steven
  • Blake VS Mikasa
  • Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna
  • Cole MacGrath VS Alex Mercer
  • Madara VS Aizen
  • Jason Voorhees VS Michael Myers
  • Bill Cipher VS Discord
  • Cereal Mascot Battle Royale OR Disney Princess Battle Royale
  • Randy Savage VS Kool Aid Man
  • Hermoine Granger VS Juggernaut (ew)
  • Thor VS Vegeta
  • Joker VS Giorno
  • Gandalf VS Dumbledore
  • Ghost Rider VS Spawn
  • Goku VS Superman 3
  • Goku Black VS Reverse Flash
  • Frieza VS Megatron
  • Captain America VS Deathstroke
  • Black Adam VS Apocalypse
  • Black Cat VS Catwoman
  • Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter (ew) / Silver Surfer VS Martian Manhunter (yay)
  • Vision VS Red Tornado
  • Harley Quinn VS Jinx
  • Steve VS Terrarian
  • Kratos VS Asura
  • Magneto VS Tetsuo
  • Punisher VS Judge Dredd
  • Loki VS Kefka
  • Deadshot VS Bullseye
  • Seiya VS Sailor Moon
  • Raidou vs John Constantine (The crew currently believes that Raidou whoops John)
-Eren vs Ken Kaneki

Of course take all of this with a grain of salt. I’m not too confident in what they say but still something to ponder over.

Yeah I think Hayato vs Yujiro is the best. Both are the absolute grandmasters of their series, both are in many ways the ultimate teacher of the main protagonist, both are very cocky in their abilities and both are willing to take on anyone in a fight including children or animals. But one huge difference being Hayato's entire philosophy is to show mercy and never kill, while Yujiro will slaughter anyone if he feels like it. They're very similar yet polar opposites at the same time.
Not only does it have god tier animation potential, but the debate behind it is also interesting as well.

dcaefb8252f3bd68c6c87c3a569aa010ac0bab23_hq.jpg

In fact I think this is my dream match up

My expectations:
-Fight starts in an urban environment
-Ryuko uses Fiber Lost on Shadow which breaks his inhibitor rings
-Shadow uses Chaos Control and "kills" ryuko only to have her regen
-They fly up into orbit as they go into super form
-Climax of the fight takes place in atmospheric re-entry
-Fatality is Ryuko getting vaporized/incinerated via Chaos Blast

Obi Wan vs Kakashi technically.
Also that episode gave us to know that we're unlikely to see Ryuko in golden form because it's outside help as far as I understand.
They'll bend the rules a bit for the sake of iconic things, as shown in Iron Man vs Lex (The Warsuit generally requires prep), Darkseid vs Thanos (The Infinity Gauntlet isn't standard equipment) and Beerus vs Galaxia (Galaxia had an anime-only ability just due to how iconic it was)

Given Ryuko's golden form is one of the connections between Shadow and Ryuko I doubt they won't use it.

Last edited:
They'll bend the rules a bit for the sake of iconic things, as shown in Iron Man vs Lex (The Warsuit generally requires prep), Darkseid vs Thanos (The Infinity Gauntlet isn't standard equipment) and Beerus vs Galaxia (Galaxia had an anime-only ability just due to how iconic it was)

Given Ryuko's golden form is one of the connections between Shadow and Ryuko I doubt they won't use it.
And golden form Ryuko and Super Shadow are notable for fighting in the space. Since Shadow is generally considered holding advantage against Ryuko, the music when they are in the space may be mainly remix of Live and Learn.

And golden form Ryuko and Super Shadow are notable for fighting in the space. Since Shadow is generally considered holding advantage against Ryuko, the music when they are in the space may be mainly remix of Live and Learn.
Would be strange to repeat exactly Live and learn, since it was already used and we have others compositions, such as "I'm all of me", "All hail Shadow" or "Throw it all away".
But if it would fit in composition of battle that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back