• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks for proving my point

"Ryuko: has her entire torso from her collarbone to her waist turned into one giant hole impaled on one of ragyo's spikes"

You literally debunked yourself. That giant spike didn't even reach her boobs. You know. Where the heart is located.

unknown.png

detail_heart3.jpg

Knowing how you make arguments, next you'll go something like "Oh you're just cherry-picking" when every other mark Ragyo makes on her isn't shown to pierce her heart either, which means, surprise surprise, you're lying.

Okay so I do think Shadow stomps Ryuko pretty bad but this whole "Lol he just destroys the heart" argument is just silly.

Ryuko shrugged off these attacks like they were barely an inconvenience. It is inarguable that her heart got destroyed here.

View attachment 95

View attachment 96

"But Ragyo died when she destroyed her heart!"

Ragyo was explicitly depowered when this happened. But let's pretend she wasn't. All that means is that Ragyo has a worse healing factor than Ryuko. This may surprise some of you but Ragyo is not Ryuko. If Ragyo fails to regenerate from something Ryuko's demonstrably shown able to, then that isn't an anti-feat for Ryuko.
See my above post. All the wounds she inflicts on Ryuko here fail to hit where her heart is actually located. And Ryuko's regeneration is stated to be exactly the same as Ragyo's, literally inheriting it from her. And Ragyo wasn't "Depowered", she got a power-up and then lost it. She was in her base form.

Last edited:
Something slightly related, is that the durability of the life fibers was calced to be country level for the planetary thing, and accepted on the profiles, so IDK why you're going on about 9-B vs 5-B or whatever.

The original life fiber is made of tough life fibers, not normal life fibers, as I explained above though life fibers are explicitly more durable

I just find this whole argument right now hilarious.

"Ignoring the fact that multiple life fiber hybrids throughout the series have regenerated from heart removal and destruction, decapitation, liquidation, and numerous other forms of damage vastly worse than heart destruction, and ignoring the fact that ragyo had all her life fibers drained ffeom her body, ragyo died from her heart being destroyed so ryuko would too."

Same people:

"Noooooo life fibers cant be 5-B in durability even though they've withstood multiple planetary explosions in their lifetime. It must be an outlier."

Just funny how y'all are spreading pages upon pages of misinformation yet I'm the one I 'cope mode'for correcting it.

747ba8135f00f06511d687b130c30463.jpg

She absolutely got hit in the heart here, and from multiple directions too. No it is not physically possible to have "missed the heart" here. These are massive spikes completely covering her chest and impaling it from different angles.

Ryuko is also stated to be the same type of being and have the same regen as Nui, who has taken a stab directly in the heart by a blade that is bigger than the entire heart.

"Ragyo wasn't depowered she just reverted to base!"

Okay then Base Ragyo has a worse healing factor than amped godmode Ryuko.

I just find this whole argument right now hilarious.

"Ignoring the fact that multiple life fiber hybrids throughout the series have regenerated from heart removal and destruction, decapitation, liquidation, and numerous other forms of damage vastly worse than heart destruction, and ignoring the fact that ragyo had all her life fibers drained ffeom her body, ragyo died from her heart being destroyed so ryuko would too."

Same people:

"Noooooo life fibers cant be 5-B in durability even though they've withstood multiple planetary explosions in their lifetime. It must be an outlier."

Just funny

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Damn look at all those not-life-fibers inside Ragyo's heart and that she disintegrates into

View attachment 97

She absolutely got hit in the heart here, and from multiple directions too. No it is not physically possible to have "missed the heart" here. These are massively smiles completely covering her chest and impaling it from different angles.

Ryuko is also stated to be the same type of being and have the same regen as Nui, who has taken a stab right in the heart.

"Ragyo wasn't depowered she just reverted to base!"

Okay then Base Ragyo has a worse healing factor than amped godmode Ryuko.
Nui is made entirely of life fibers though, whereas Ryuko is a human infused with them. Guess who else is a human infused with them? Oh yeah, Ragyo.

So her being the same type of being is literally not true

Honestly, the "amped godmode > base ragyo" does have some water to it, I'll give you that. Though, that doesn't really help her against shadow.

Nui literally says "Yup I'm just like you!" right after regenerating from the chest stab I showed which clearly implies Ryuko could do the same thing. She even says "I guess the only difference is you grew in Ragyo's belly while I came from a womb made of Life Fibers" yet mentions nothing about them having different healing factors or suggesting Ryuko couldn't have done what she just did. With what Nui just did being the very thing that Nui says they share in common to begin with.

But fine if Ryuko's regeneration can't scale to Nui's since they're two different entities then you don't get to backscale Kisaragi Ryuko's regeneration to Base Ragyo's.

Anyways here's some more shots of her blatantly getting stabbed directly in the chest multiple times.

a8a1.jpg

a8a2.jpg

a8a3.jpg

"But Shadow still beats her!"

It's almost as if I literally prefaced my comments by saying that I think Shadow stomps badly.

Well that makes things complicated

How likely is Uni Bayo to be accepted?
It's pretty contentious but it's bought by at least one of the research team. Like there's a legitimate chance that it would be in the Q&A if Bayo appeared again. The problem is that Morrigan would be very much faster given they don't accept the Irenic feat, and Morrigan has some decent hax (Bayo iirc has more but well...speed).

Nui literally says "Yup I'm just like you!" right after regenerating from the chest stab I showed which clearly implies Ryuko could do the same thing. She even says "I guess the only difference is you grew in Ragyo's belly while I came from a womb made of Life Fibers" yet mentions nothing about them having different healing factors or suggesting Ryuko couldn't have done what she just did. With what Nui just did being the very thing that Nui says they share in common to begin with.

But fine if Ryuko's regeneration can't scale to Nui's since they're two different entities then you don't get to backscale Kisaragi Ryuko's regeneration to Base Ragyo's.

Anyways here's some more shots of her blatantly getting stabbed directly in the chest multiple times.

View attachment 98

View attachment 99

View attachment 100

"But Shadow still beats her!"

It's almost as if I literally prefaced my comments by saying that I think Shadow stomps badly.
We're arguing with Weekly, who says Ryuko actually wins, not you.

The only of the characters that were shown in the preview that wins their DB is Cloud.

Yoda loses to King Mickey (duh (also even if he got Meta Knight he would've lost))
Ryuko loses to Shadow
Doom loses to Gilgamesh (granted if he got Lex (and that's more likely) he's probably winning but you can't be too sure)
Mikasa loses to Blake (granted if it's Eren instead, he beats Kaneki)
Steven loses to Star

Wow way to just brush aside one of the most knowledgeable members on kill la kill like that

I never said ryuko wins, I've just been correcting the blatant misinformation y'all have been spreading and y'all are dogpiling on me saying I'm coping as a result of it.
Bruh, the only "misinformation" has all been arguments against you saying Ryuko wins. All this is because you brought it up to begin with. Until you started mentioning things like that everyone was content saying "Shadow obviously stomps" and moving on.

Also, didn't you literally argue that Ryuko can Zenkai her way past Shadow's base form tier and outlast his super form?

Bruh, the only "misinformation" has all been arguments against you saying Ryuko wins. All this is because you brought it up to begin with. Until you started mentioning things like that everyone was content saying "Shadow obviously stomps" and moving on.

Also, didn't you literally argue that Ryuko can Zenkai her way past Shadow's base form tier and outlast his super form?
Except nothing I've said has been misinformation, it's all been correcting misinformation. And no lol if everyone was content in that people wouldnt be bringing it up even when I'm not part of the argument.

Can, not would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back