• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just remember, Archie Sonic is low 1-C and Wally is 4-B and Wally still won lol
Remember our "approved" site records say Wally is 4-B when he, like other DC heralds have universal or even extra-dimensional feats which are struggling to be accepted by some mods and admins here as not outliers.

Wally is extra-dimensional tier by being unmoored, being able to steal Sonic powers, and being able to outlast Hyper Archie Sonic.

Our DC profiles aren’t the best tbf
Personally, I think Wally's extra-dimensional feats are "potential feats" while our 4-B Wally is "average feats". "Potential feats" do not show often and is often to show how badass they are despite their "average feats" is far below the "potential feats".

Also, DC characters should lose at least once against non-Marvel characters.

Dude, she died from her heart being destroyed because her life fibers were absorbed thus she did not have her regen anymore. I've already listed them regenning from their hearts being destroyed
Heart stabbed =/= Heart completely destroyed

Also, Ragyo was not absorbed, just her Shinra Kouketsu. I literally have the episode pulled up right now and checked. Hell, when she crushes her heart, she literally disintegrates into life fibers

Last edited:
Heart stabbed =/= Heart completely destroyed
Adding to the fact that fragmentation < pulverisation < liquidation < vaporisation < molecular destruction < atomic destruction < subatomic destruction < complete erasure of mass < complete erasure of body and soul < complete erasure of body, soul and other relevant concepts (like memories or a whole universe of dimensional realm)

Adding to the fact that fragmentation < pulverisation < liquidation < vaporisation < molecular destruction < atomic destruction < subatomic destruction < complete erasure of mass < complete erasure of body and soul < complete erasure of body, souland other relevant concepts
I'm going to argue for her being able to regen from atomic destruction in an upcoming crt so

I'd like to see Ryūko and Shadow spin attack each other. (And the reaction of Shadow after seeing Ryūko's reg)
That would be cool af
Indeed
Also want this to happen
Kinda of "I don't care what kinda of powers you got" moment
KbqdLFZ7MPNIWuISzyTnH8HapjC-wFUvNuBgu7KEYkU.jpg

Ryuko: has her entire torso from her collarbone to her waist turned into one giant hole impaled on one of ragyo's spikes

Zephros: "Nah fam her heart is in her head therefore it wasnt destroyed"
Life Fibers: Literally survive a planet being destroyed, where it would be much more reasonable to assume they're just really durable rather than being able to regenerate from subatomic destruction

Weekly: "Nah fam they're only stronger than steel they're 9-B at most"

EngineerHitYouWithChair.jpg

Life Fibers: Literally survive a planet being destroyed, where it would be much more reasonable to assume they're just really durable rather than being able to regenerate from subatomic destruction

Weekly: "Nah fam they're only stronger than steel they're 9-B at most"
Hey if they all have 5-B dura that would be great that would put ryuko into 5-A in her base just through sheer scaling

Ryuko: has her entire torso from her collarbone to her waist turned into one giant hole impaled on one of ragyo's spikes

Zephros: "Nah fam her heart is in her head therefore it wasnt destroyed"
Scans
Hey if they all have 5-B dura that would be great that would put ryuko into 5-A in her base just through sheer scaling
Damn it's almost like life fibers get exponentially stronger the more of them you have in one place, what a ****** concept! It's wild that something like that is so easy to understand.

Also ironically Shadow would still AP stomp due to being borderline High 5-A

Okay so I do think Shadow stomps Ryuko pretty bad but this whole "Lol he just destroys the heart" argument is just silly.

Ryuko shrugged off these attacks like they were barely an inconvenience. It is inarguable that her heart got destroyed here.

747ba8135f00f06511d687b130c30463.jpg

48fe3ce201a1ff73f400b155c9363f35.jpg

"But Ragyo died when she destroyed her heart!"

Ragyo was explicitly depowered when this happened. But let's pretend she wasn't. All that means is that Ragyo has a worse healing factor than Ryuko. This may surprise some of you, but Ragyo is not Ryuko. They are two separate characters. If Ragyo fails to regenerate from something Ryuko's demonstrably shown able to, then that isn't an anti-feat for Ryuko.

There's enough solid arguments for Shadow beating Ryuko as it is. No need for misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back