• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He purposefully didn't try and made the fight much shorter than it was planned to be. All because he quit being a fight animator due to not wanting to be type cast as one.
I demand a better explanation on this.
Like... Someone wants to switch firms or...

I can think of Gaara vs. Crocodile from One Piece, though.
Rock Lee wants to stop Gaara from dying to Crocodile like he did against Sanji.

Gaara vs Tremor?

Screen_Shot_2021-02-04_at_9.59.08_PM.png

Ryuko is given IF feats and bullshits her way to "outlasting Super Shadow with regeneration"
NLF specific cutting method required to kill Ryuko and Senketsu again.

Tbf that was Luis and Sam that said that in there opinion not Ben
Well their mentality (Luis and Sam), if I guess correctly, comes from "hey this can do this and that in a certain chapter this character wins" and will stop once they get their verdicts agreed. So the more the comics are the more the feats one character have, and since Rooster Teeth theoretically can just buy comic books and video games for multiple purposes (say production of other shows), they would be having an easy time to find something to pick on instead of having little to talk about the character if all the character has is just one single frigging game or one to two movies. It would be easier to research to get a deep picture about a character if the amount source material is fewer, but they need to talk about something in detail to fill up the time. Or Sam and Luis can just blow shit up.

On the other hand of course, the more the comics the more the capital RT has to pay out. So nah it is much easier to research on a character with fewer materials.

Last edited:
Yeah it's the not first time animation has been screwed over by outside influences on RT. I believe Ragna Vs Ruby was ment to have Ragna win but RT intervened and turned it into a glorified Rwby ad (similar Yang Vs Tifa) but at least that fight had the benefit of being no research.

Anyway what's the lesser of the two evils in your opinion?:

*At least decent animation but the wrong outcome.

*Awful animation but the accurate outcome.

And does your choice change if the battle was researched?

Until I figure out how to post images here, I'll just type mine.

Opponents for Maxwell (Scribblenauts):

The One: ???
Great: Drew (Drawn to Life), Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone)
Could Work: Steve (Minecraft), Emmet (LEGO), Green Lantern (DC), Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
Meh: Kirby (Kirby), Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet), Hero (Typoman)
Hard Nay: Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents), Builder Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back